Chapter 27: playing pranks on the pastas

After everyone was finished with dinner i helped slendy clean the dishes. "Thank you for helping me." Slendy said, if he had a mouth he would be smiling. "Its no problem." I said and smiled as well he patted my head and left the kitchen. Once i put away the last dish i felt a pair of arms around me. "Im glad your back sweetheart, after you left it got boring." I giggled and leaned into the hug. "I missed you to offendy." I said as i turned around and hugged him back. "How did you know it was me?" He asked and rested his chin on my head. "Cause, your the only one who would put it like that." I said and smiled as he chuckled in response. "Does the creepypastas know that you and your brothers are like uncles to me?" "Nope it would be funny to see their faces though. What do you say we play a trick on them?"

Offendy suggested and broke the hug, smirking. "I like the sound of that. What do you have in mind?" I asked and crossed my arms. "Well you know how when you were little you were all lovey dovey?" "I see where your going with this. You want me to be all lovey dovey with you and the other three infront of the pastas." I said and smirked, he chuckled in response. "You always were a quick one to figure things out." He said and put his hands in his pockets. "Ya and this sounds like fun. Oh and do you still have my whip that mom gave me?" I asked and let my arms fall to my sides. He nodded his head. "Yep its in my room. Ill tell my brothers so they can be in on it too." He replied and bent down to my height.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and felt my phone vibrate. He ruffled my hair and smiled. "It really is good to have you back sweetheart." He said and walked out of the kitchen. "Its good to be back." I mumbled to myself and left the kitchen as well. I ran up to my room and opened the door, closing it behind me. I took out my clothes for tomorrow and set them on my dresser.

 I took out my clothes for tomorrow and set them on my dresser

I pulled out my phone to see Karen texted me. I glared at my phone an opened the text. (K: Karen. Y: you)

K:hey slut i need you to clean the house before we get back or we will throw you in the basement again.

Y: no

K: excuse me?! What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?!!

Y: im pretty sure there wasnt a typo. N.O.

K: just wait until we get home. Your dead!

Y: ya ya, piss off cunt.

I blocked Karen and Matt. Not wanting to deal with trash at the moment. I went down stairs and into the living room to see Offendy, Jeff, BEN, Jane, LJ, EJ, Masky, Toby and Hoodie. Offendy noticed me and smirked patting his leg, I silently laughed. "He really wants to fuck with these people. This is gonna be funny." I thought to myself as i walked passed BEN, who was on the floor playing video games with Jeff and Toby. "Hey (Y/N) wanna play next round?" BEN asked and i shook my head. "Maybe tomorrow." I said and sat on offendy's lap and took out my phone. The room went dead silent in seconds. Offendy wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my head, smirking. "W-what are you doing (Y/N)?! Offender what did you do to her?!" Jane said and started to walk toward us, i looked up from my phone, confused.

"What are you talking about he didnt do anything." I said and put my phone away. They looked at me dumbfounded. "(Y/N) i need you to come to my office please." Slendy said, i looked at everyone one last time and smiled. "Slendy called me see yall later." I said and kissed offendy on the cheek and went to slendys office. On the way there i heard the 8 yelling, i giggled and knocked on his door. A faint come in was heard. I opened the door, closing it behind me. "Aunite (Y/N)!" Sally said and hugged my waist. I smiled and hugged her back. "So whats up Slendy?" I asked and looked up at him, my smile droped and i stood up straight. "When do i need to go get them?" I said with a serious face.

Hey guys cody here thank you so much for all of your love and support it really means a lot to me. I love you guys so much i hope you have a wonderful night stay safe.💜💛💚💗💗💖💜💙💞