Chapter 21: We missed you

"BEN stole my knife!" A raspy male voice said anger laced in his voice. "It was a prank!" The voice recognized as BEN said in defense. The man sighed and rubbed his temples. "BEN you know not to touch Jeff's knifes and Jeff stop trying to kill him." The man said and sighed once more, Jay moved his foot and a loud creak was heard, the house went silent and i face palmed. "Come out, we know your here." The man said as the static grew stronger, the boys looked at me and i put my hood on, The boys followed my actions and did the same. I walked out and held my head down, once i was about 5 feet away from him the boys stopped behind me, not raising their heads. "Who are you!" He said in a demanding tone i picked my head up and walked toward the face less man. The closer i got the more his tendrils moved in anger. "I will not ask you again!"

He said as one of his tendrils went to strike me but before it could reach me i stepped forward. "We are the Dark family." I said and hugged him. He froze in shock along with the other creepypastas, i smiled. "I told you we would come home." I said and nuzzled my face into his stomach he flinched at my words. He carefully grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back, just enough to see my face. I looked up at him and smiled, tears of joy spilling down my face. "(Y-y/N)? I-is that you sweetheart?! Slendy whispered loud enough for me to hear only. I nodded my head and smiled, somehow tears ran down slendys face and he picked me up with joy and swung me around.
We all heard footsteps coming from down the hall so we looked to see who it was. "Why in the hell did you yell slender?!" Offendy said, pissed off by all of the noise. The three of them froze when they saw me in slendys arms.

They immediately knew who i was and ran over then joined the hug, the four brothers looked over to the guys and motioned them to come over. They immediately ran and joined the hug, by now all of the creepypastas are either confused or shocked. Once we broke apart we wiped our tears away and slendy turned to the others. "Everyone this is the Dark family and this." Slendy said motioning to me. "She is the one and only, shadow Queen." He said and "smiled" at me. "Thank you for the lovely introduction slendy but i can take it from here." I said and patt his arm, he nodded his head and teleported to his office. I looked over to the creepypastas and gave them a warm smile. "Some of you know me but for those of you that don't know me, my name is (Y/N) or im also known as the shadow Queen its nice to meet you all." I said and put a genuine smile on my face, the creepypastas just looked at me for a minute then introduced themselves.

~~Time skip to after the introductions~~~

I caught up with some of the people i had already met and talked with people I've never met. "Sweetheart please come to my office." Slendy said, i turned around and walked to his office. *knock* *knock*. "Come in." Slendy said, his voice slightly muffled by the door. I opened the door amd walked in while closing the door behind me. I turned around and sat in a chair across from him. "I know your moving back and i was wondering if you could train the pastas tomorrow morning?" He said, hope in his voice. "Of course, it'll be fun but i won't go easy on them." I said laughing a little bit and so was Slendy. "Is that all you called me for?" I said standing up and walking behind his desk. "Yes i believe thats all you may go now if you want." S
He said and "looked" up at me. "K I'll be going then love you uncle Slendy." I said and hugged him while giving his a quick kiss on the head. "I love you too child." He said and waved as i left the room and closed the door behind me.

Hey guys it's cody i just wanted to say thank you so much for the support and love. Also done forget to check out my other storys too.