Chapter 39: Wow

(This is what ur wearing)

I looked at the clothes and smiled

I looked at the clothes and smiled. "Not bad girls." I thought to myself as i put then clothes on. I looked in the mirror and smiled, looking at the door i sighed. "Its ok (Y/N) you look good, its ok." I mumbled as i opened the door and walked into the room. Everyone looked at me in awe. "You look hot!"  Clockwork said as she ran over and hugged me, everyone else agreed as she let me go. "We need to show the guys." Jane said as everyone else agreed, I chuckled in response. "All right sure why not." I said as the girls smiled evilly. "Poor poor boys." I thought to myself as we left the room. We all went downstairs and saw Jeff, BEN, Toby, BP and LJ. The girls giggled as they got the boys attention. "Hey guys wanna see something?" Nina asked as the guys looked at her confused. "Sure?" They all said hesitantly, Nina ushered me forward. I walked in front of the girls as the guys jaws dropped. "Yall ok?" I laughed as I crossed my arms over my chest, the boys snapped out of it and ran over to me. "You look fucking hot (Y/N)!" BEN said as he looked my body up and down, the rest of the boys agreed. "Ok now enough of the staring, (Y/N) wanna go out and party?"

Jane asked as the other girls gave me puppy dog eyes. "Ya i dont see why not." I answered as the other girls smiled. "No boys." Nina butted in as BEN was about to say something, the boys looked defeated as the girls and i went back up to our rooms. I shut my door behind me as i grabbed my galaxy knife and put it in my pocket. I looked at the black box on my dresser and sighed. "Soon." I thought to myself as i felt my phone vibrate. I took it out, unknown caller. I answered it and held the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I said as i sat on my bed. "(Y/N)?! What ever you do, do not listen to him!" Jess yelled through the phone. "What? Jess whats wrong?" I asked as i got up and looked outside my window.  "The man in red, i know you've seen him too, he's come for me and your next!" She added as my eyes slightly widened. "Jess how do you know that?! Where are you!? Are you ok?!" I ranted as the line started to brake up. "Your not who you think you are! Just no matter what dont- *beep* *beep*." The call ended, i lowered my phone and stared at the screen. "N-no...h-hes dead, He has to be dead!" I said as i started trembling with fear. "It was only a matter of time, you know this."

My look a-like said as she stood beside me. "W-we killed him!" I added as my eyes started to burn from tears forming in my eyes. "We killed him momentarily, we didnt finish him off." She said as she rested her hand on my shoulder, she was scared as well. "C-can i trust you again?" I asked as i grabbed her hand, she looked at me and smiled warmly. "I know i fucked up but i want us to be one again. Im tired of hiding and i know your tired of running, lets show him we're not the same scared little kid anymore." She said as she squeezed my hand, i wiped my eyes and smiled. "Alright lets do this." I said as we both nodded our heads. I went over to the black box and grabbed it, i opened it and pulled out a bracelet with a black gem. I put the gem on and pulled out my knife as i took a deep breath. I cut the palm of my hand as i kneeled down and drew a circle around me. I closed my eyes as i put my hands together and held them up. "Ꭵ ᏗᎷ ᎩᎧᏬ, ᎩᎧᏬ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎷᏋ, ᏇᏋ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎧᏁᏋ." I chanted over and over untill my look a like started to slowly disappear. I stopped chanting and opened my eyes, my look alike was gone. I smiled as i lowered my hands and looked at my wrist, the words "I am you, you are me, we are one." were embedded.

"I dont think we ever decided a name for you." I mumbled as i got up and went to my bathroom, i washed my hands and grabbed a towel. "Hmmm how about Anna?" Anna said as i cleaned my blood up. "Alright Anna you ready to see if we still got it?" I joked as i heard her chuckle in response. "Hell ya its been a while since ive gone hunting." She added as i put the dirty towel in the hamper. "We'll go have some fun once we get back." I said as i went to my door. "You know that he was alerted as soon as we became one again right?" Anna said as i rested my hand on the doorknob. "I know we'll just have to show him we're not the same little kid anymore just like you said." I smiled as i left my room and closed my door behind me. I went to the livingroom and sat on the couch, the air became tense. I looked around and froze once i looked through one of the windows. "Hes coming for you!" Jess's words replayed through my head as i looked at the man in red. I clenched my shaking fist as i glared at the man. "Hey you ok?" Jason asked, the man disappeared and the air went back to normal. "N-no im ok." I turned around and smiled at him as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You ready (Y/N)?" Jill asked as the rest of the girls came over. "Yep! Lets go." I said as we left the mansion. "We gonna steal a car?" Nina asked. "I have a truck but i dont know if it could fit all lf us, imma go a head and go get it." I said as we started walking through the woods, they nodded their heads. I ran to my truck and arrived about 5 minutes later. I got in the truck, drove it out if the woods and waited for the girls. I felt my phone buzz as i pulled it out, Unknown caller, i quickly answered. "Hello?" I said as i was met with silence. "Hello young pup." A man said, my blood ran cold at the sound of his voice. "What do you want?" I asked as i heard Jess screaming in pain in the back. "Jess!?! Leave her alone!" I yelled as he chuckled in response. "No can do, i need you both." He said as i saw the girls in the distance. "I will kill you for good this time." I said as he laughed and hung up, i put my phone away as my hands started to shake.