Chapter 30: training day {part 1}

I opened my eyes and looked over to my side to see Puppet hugging the pillow. I smiled softly and looked at the time, it was 5:07am. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and stretched out my arms and back. I looked at the picture on my nightstand and sighed. I stood up and went over to my closet, i grabbed some clothes as well as some of my wepons and went to the bathroom to change.

 I stood up and went over to my closet, i grabbed some clothes as well as some of my wepons and went to the bathroom to change

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the time, it was 5:27am

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the time, it was 5:27am. I walked out of my room and silently closed the door behind me. I went downstairs and looked around. "Good no one's awake." I thought to myself as i went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for everyone. About thirty minutes after i started cooking Slendy, Trendy, Splendy, and Offendy walked in the kitchen. "You didn't have to do that sweetheart." Slendy said as he rested his hand on my shoulder. "I Wanted to though, i dont really mind." I said and smiled, Slendys expression softened. I filled four of they're plates and sat them onto the table. "I'll finish up making everyones plates, go a head and eat." I told them as i finished filling everybody's palate, i sat all of the plates on the table and sighed. "That took longer then i hoped."

I thought to myself as i made my way up stairs, once i was upstairs i looked around to see no one was up. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, it was 5:53am. I put my phone away and took a deep breath. "GET UP SOLDIERS FOODS DONE! COME AND GET IT BEFORE ITS GONE!" I yelled and ran down the stairs, i ran into the kitchen and sat in my seat. Monents later the pastas came barreling downstairs. Everyone sat down and started to eat their food. "Yo Slender you've gotten better at cooking." Jeff said as he was stuffing his face with food. "Well i would love to take the credit but, i didn't make this." Slendy said as he was reading the newspaper. "Then who made it?" BEN ased as he put down his fork. "Auntie (N/N) made it!" Sally said jumping up and down in her seat. Everyone stopped eating and looked over at me, i looked up from my plate and slightly tilted my head.

"Uhhhh hi?" I said and looked at everyone. "You made this its amazing!" Jason said with a huge smile on his face. "Ya i made this and thanks, i usually cooked for me and the others anyway so i just learned some things along the way." I said and scratched the back of my neck. Everyone thanked me for the meal and started eating again. Once everyone was done eating Slendy took the plates and went to clean them. "Alright everyone outside!" I said as i opened the front door, they looked at me puzzled but followed anyway. Once everyone was outside i got them to stand in a line facing me. "Alright from now on I'll be training you evey morning, i dont care if your too sore or lazy you will finish this, go ahead and stretch, you'll need it!" I said as i raised my voice so everyone could hear me. Once eveyone was done i took off my jacket and sat it to the side.

"Ok now that everyones done, i want 30 laps around the mansion, 50 push ups, 100 squats, 75 set ups, and 60 lunges. When your done come see me." I said and pulled out my bow and arrow's i aimed at a near by tree and let the arrow go. After i bit of target practice i did the same thing with my gun, just with a silencer. About 30 minutes later i put my bow and arrows away along with my gun. I turned around to see half of the pastas on the ground, the other half still working on the warm up. I went inside and ran into the kitchen, i grabbed two bags of cups, opened the refrigerator door and grabbed four gallons of water. I closed the refrigerator door and ran back outside, i sat the water and the cups down then looked to see who was still standing. No one, everyone was on the ground or catching they're breathes. "They are worse then i thought."

I whispered as i sighed and rubbed my temples. "Come on im not done with you yet! Get your asses up, this is only the warm up!" I yelled as i made my way to them. They groaned and got up others just looked unfazed. I Everyone went back to the warm up and i felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned my head to see one of Zalgo's minions staring at me, i sighed and walked toward it. I stoped right infront of it and crossed my arms. "Are you tired of hiding in the shadows yet?" I said and stared at the creature. "ŦĦΔŦŞ ŇØŦ ŴĦ¥ IΜ Ħ€Ř€ ΔŇĐ ¥ØỮ ҜŇØŴ IŦ." Zalgo said through his minion as it twiched. "You fucked up end of story." I said as i tapped my foot on the ground. "GIV€ Μ€ βΔĆҜ Μ¥ ĐΔỮGĦŦ€Ř." Zalgo said as his minion started to growl and foam at the mouth. I busted out laughing and held my stomach. "Y-you think, if you think im going to give you lazzarie. Your even dumber than you look."

I said and put my hands on my hips. "¥ØỮ ŴØŇŦ Ҝ€€P Ħ€Ř ₣ØŘ ΜỮĆĦ ŁØŇG€Ř." Zalgo stated as is voice was getting deeper. "The deal was you can keep her as long as you didnt hurt her, you fucked up. And your not getting her back, i promise you that." I said as i pushed Zalgo's minion, making it stumble back. He growled and slowly disappeared, i sighed and rolled my eyes. I went back to the others and saw they were done, i smirked as they're faces dropped at the sight of my smirk. "Ok now we can really start training." I said as i got in a fighting stance." Come on pastats, let me see what you got."

Heyyyyyy thank you guys soo much im really grateful for all of yall. I love you guys so much have a wonderful day stay safe. Love u guys