Chapter 33: How we met {Part 2}

"My name is Jade Wilson im 10 years old my parents abandoned me when they saw i wasn't completely human so i was put in that hell hole. I have an older brother but i dont know where he is, or what he looks like. Im half human half wolf, and i think thats it for me." Jade said and smiled at me one more time before looking at everyone else. The boy that had scratches sat up and waved. "Im Arthur im 11 years old, my parents abandoned me in some woods when i was 5. Im half wolf half human, and i think thats it." Arthur said and scratched the back of his neck, the little girl sat up and rubbed her arm. "M-my name is Selena im 7 years old, i was born in that place because my mama was there, I dont know where or who my dad is. Im a neko or half human half cat, and i gess thats it." Selena said as she played with the hem of her shirt, Jade smiled and rubbed her back.

"Ok so now your up, come on Claire." Jade said as Claire looked at us. "My name is Claire im 13 years old, im a spirit demon. I lost my parents to a guy named *****, i still want revenge. Ive been in that hell hole since i was 6." Claire said as she stretched her arms above her head, i looked around at everyone as a small smile appeared on my face." Im Jamie, im 9 years old and i was kidnapped when i was little by those people and im half human half wolf." Jamie said as he looked at all of us."Well by the looks of it we're going to have to stick together for the time being." I said as the tension in the room died down. "And we're going to have people looking for us so we're going to have to get fake names." Jade added and she smiled back at me, i nodded my head to her and looked at everyone else. "So anyone got any ideas?" I asked. "I wanna go by night!" Selena said as she smiled for the first time that we've seen. "Ill just go by J." Jade added. "Bloodly ace." Arthur added as well. "My nickname used to be Slash so ill stick with that."

Claire said as she leaned on the wall behind her. We all looked to tbe little boy "Ill go by my nickname as well, its JC." Jamie added as a small smile appeared on his face, we all looked at each other for a moment before i spoke up. "When i was a kid i was called the shadow queen or just shadow. But Its clear we were all brought here against our will. And im pretty sure we all want revenge on someone, as well as we need to be able to control our powers." Jade nodded her head in agreement as she stood up. "Alright well, ms. Shadow you seem the most level headed one out of all of us, so what next our lovely Alpha?" Jade- i mean J asked as she smiled at me, i smiled back and shook our heads. "We train, get jobs, stay low and get the hell outta here." Everyone looked at me confused, i smiled. "If we train we can get stronger as well as our revenge, if weget jobs then we dont have to steal stuff to get what we need, we have to keep a low profile so we dont get caught, and lastly i know a place where we will be safe so once we're ready we leave this cabin and go there. No one wil find us there."

I explained as everyone nodded their heads. "Then what are we waiting for, lets start training!" JC exclaimed as he tried to get up. "You need to heal some more, we dont need you getting even more hurt." Bloody ace explained as he gently pushed JC back down onto the couch. "So does this make us like a pack now?" Night asked as hope gleamed in her eyes. "Yes sweetheart, all we need to do is the blood pack and we'll all be an official pack." I explained and pulled out a pocket knife, i glided the knife across the palm of my hands amd handed it to J, she did the same as well as everyone else. We all formed a circle and held hands. "From this day on, we live for each other and die for each other, no matter where ever you are i will come running at your call. We are family now and blood is far thicker than water, we are the dark family."

We all chanted as we began to glow, we all received a tatto. It was a red bleeding heart, mine was on my lower ribs, Slash had hers on her shoulder, JC had his on his ankle, J had hers on her left shoulder blade, Night had hers on her left calf and Bloody ace had his on the right side on his neck. We all let go of each others hands and smiled. "So we're a family now?" Night asked as she pulled on my arm. "Yes sweetheart, we are now." I said as i smiled at her, she smiled back and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back, Night looked up at all of us. "Im so happy that i met you guys i love you!" "We love you to." We all said and smiled at the little girl.

~~Flashback ends~~

"And thats how we all met. Now we to go and i really have to get back to that cabin." I explained as Rake got up, i started walking to the outskirts of Slender forest as he followed behind. "When did you last see them?" He asked as he looked around. "Two years ago, almost three, i had to go because i was a danger to them." I said as we heard leaves crunching behind us. "I got them you go get your pack." Rake said as be looked at the small group of teenagers. "Alright, see you in a little bit bye!" I waved goodbye as i ran to the outskirts, once i reached there i began running to an old abandoned town. On my way there i stopped by a little convenience store and got some water. About 30 minutes later i entered the town, it was a little run down and you could hear faint gun shots every now and then. I slowed down once i reached the outskirts and started to walk, I pulled out my phone to see the time, its 12:24pm. As i was walking i felt a sharp pain in my head, i held my hand up to my head and stopped walking.

"Ħ€ŁŁØ (¥/Ň), ¥ØỮŘ ŇØŦ ŘỮŇŇIŇG ΔŴΔ¥ ΔGΔIŇ, ΔŘ€ ¥ØỮ?" Zalgo asked, i could just hear the amusement in his voice and see that stupid smirk on his face. I put my hand down, looked around and sighed. "What do you want Zalgo?" I asked, Zalgo laughed in response. "ŴĦΔŦ ĦΔV€ I ΔŁŴΔ¥Ş ŴΔŇŦ€Đ?" I closed my eyes and shook my head. "I'll say it again, no Zalgo, now if you would've asked me five years ago i would've said yes. And you know that but times have changed old friend." I said as i reopened my eyes and began walking again. "ĴỮŞŦ ŦĦIŇҜ Ø₣ ΔŁŁ ŦĦ€ PØŴ€Ř! ŇØ ØŇ€ ŦØ Ŧ€ŁŁ ¥ØỮ ŴĦΔŦ ŦØ ĐØ, ŦĦ€ ĦỮΜΔŇŞ ŴIŁŁ ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ¥ØỮŘ €V€Ř¥ ĆΔŁŁ ΔŇĐ ĐØ ŴĦΔŦ€V€Ř ¥ØỮ ŞΔ¥. ΔŇĐ ¥ØỮ ĆΔŇ G€Ŧ Ř€V€ŇG€ØŇ ΔŇ¥ØŇ€ ¥ØỮ ŴΔŇŦ." He said, i stopped walking again and looked back in the direction of the mansion. "I....-" "¥€Ş?" He responded, excitement dripping from his voice. "I...cant im sorry Zalgo." I said as i was met by silence. "Fine but, I'm getting my daughter back, whether you like it or not." He stated as i began walking once again.

"We made a deal and you broke it." I said as in approached an old abandoned car shop. "Dont make me pick sides." I said as the sharp pain stopped.