Chapter 9: Boss?!

BEN's phone started to ring, he stood up and stepped out to take the call. After a couple of minutes he comes back in and wispers in Tim's ear. (You have really good hearing remember) "Slender wants us home". BEN whispered to Tim. "How the fuck do they know slender, they're human right, the fuck"!!?

I thought to myself. "We have to go sorry". Tim said, as they were about to leave BEN stopped and turned around  to face me then he walked up to me. "Hey is it ok if we Exchange numbers, you seem fun to hang out with". He said reaching into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "Sure, why not". I said as I gave him my phone and we traded numbers.

"Hey stop flirting with (Y/N) and come on, if we dont hurry boss will be mad". Tim said walking out of the store. "Wait what he works for slender, is he one of his proxies"? I thought to myself. "Im not flirting, Im sorry about that (Y/N) I have to go bye"!

BEN said with a slight shade of pink covering his face. "Bye". I said and waved them goodbye, "what are they to him"? I thought to myself as i watched they're car ride off. Jess walked to me and said."you and BEN traded numbers huh"? "Oh no dont even start we literally just met". I said with a slight laugh.

"Ok ok sorry ill stop, lets get back to work". Jess said smiling. "Ya we need to"
~Time skip cause nothing important happend.~》

Jess sighs and throws her head back. "The day is over, finally"! She said as she threw her hands in the air, i felt my phone buzz so i took it out to see BEN texted me.

(B:BEN Y:you)

B: "Hey, are you busy"?
Y: "nope i just finished work, whats up"?
B: "well i wanted to know if you wanna meet up in a bit"?
Y: "sure i dont have anything to do plus we can get to know each other better.
B: "when do you want to meet up?
Y: "how about in an hour at the cafè on xxxxxxxST"?
B: "sounds good, hey do you mind if i bring some friends"?
Y: "sure i dont mind"
B: "ok, see you soon bye"!
Y: "bye"

"Ok time to go home and get ready". Once i said that Jess grabed my shoulders. "Ready for what......a date perhaps"? She said and smirked. "Well im going to meet up with BEN and some of his friends in a hour". I said rasing an eyebrow. "Then what are you still doing here go get going so you can go home and get ready, ill close up shop".

She said pushing me out of the doors. "But-". I tryed to speak but she cut me off by shuting the doors and locking them she gave my a thumbs up and walked away. I laughed a little bit as i made my way to my car i looked in the back seat to see...