Chapter 26: human

(This is the rake in human form)

I broke from the hug and pulled out my phone, it was 3:42pm. I put my phone away and looked and my old friend. "So how have u been?" I asked and sat on the couch. "Good, its been boring since you left. Nothing really changes around here anymore." He answered and sat beside of me, laying his head on my sholder. I rested my head on his and sighed. "Im so so sorry for leaving i didnt want to but. I didnt want you or the others to get hurt. If what happened last time happened again, i would never forgive myself." I said and looked down at the floor remembering what He did to me and my friends when i was a child. I shivered at the thought and felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. "He will never hurt u again. I promise you." Rake said, with a serious expression on his face.

I smiled and held his hand. "Thank you i appreciate it.........but im not a child anymore. I need to be able to protect myself." I said as he retraced his arms and layed them at his sides. "I know, i just dont want to see you hurt again." He said and looked at me with sincere eyes. I sighed and ruffled his hair. "Im goning to be honest with you, im always hurting even though i dont show it. Im afraid of losing you and the others, im afraid of being alone again. Im scared that i will hut yall, that I'll lose control. And it hurt so much to leave for so long, but im not leaving this time i promise you im not going anywhere anytime soon." I said and smiled at him. He looked at me worried amf i looked away. "Do you wanna watch some movies?" I asked and looked at the giant pile of movies he nodded his head and put in a movie.

~~two hours later=]~~~

I pulled out my phone to see the time, 6:17pm. I got up and stretched. "I have to go if i wanna be home in time for dinner." I said and hugged him goodbye, he smiled. "Alright but the next full moon, me and you are going on a killing spree." He said and stood up, i giggled and shook my head. "Alright deal." I said and started walking to the front door, i stopped and turned around. "Dont leave untill it's worn off, and once it has you remember how to leave through the secret exit right?" I said and leaned on the door, he chuckled and crossed his arms. "I know and yes i remember." He smiled and waved goodbye, i smiled and did the same. I walked out and closed the door behind me, locking it. I started to run home and half way there i saw Jane.

I stoped and waved to her. "Hey Jane whats up?" I asked and jogged over to her. She smiled and said. "I was on my way back to the mansion, you?" "Same mind if i join you?" I asked and smiled warmly. She nodded her head and we started talking while going home. By the time we got home it was almost 6:30pm. "Dinner should be soon." She said and opened the front door. I nodded my head and closed the door behind us locking it. "So what did you do to the boys that scared them. It was funny seeing they're faces like that." She said and giggled. "Oh that well the Rake is an old friend of mine and they were going to attack him and i got protective." I explained and scratched the back of my head. She nodded her head and crossed her arms.

"How the fuck did you become friends with the rake?" She asked and tilted her head. "Well i was a kid back then and the rake just saved me from a demon like thing that was after me. After that happened whenever i went outside he would be right there to protect me from anything or anyone that wanted to hurt me. We just started to hang out and got really close right before i had to leave." I said and held my hands behind my back. She nodded her head and said goodbye, i waved goodbye and smelt food cooking. I went to the kitchen to see slendy cutting vegetables. I went behind him and gave him a hug. "Hey uncle slend, want any help?" I asked and let go. "Yes actually, can you finish cutting these while i cook the meat?" He asked and handed me the knife.

I nodded my head and finished cutting the vegetables. Once i was done i helped him make people's plates. Just as we were finishing placing the plates down, Sally ran up to me and hugged me from behind. "Hi auntie (N/N)." Sally said with a bright smile on her little face. "Hey sal's why dont you go ahead and sit down while i get everyone else." I said and patted her head, she nodded her head and sat in her set. I went up stairs and yelled at the top of my lungs. "DINNERS DONE GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN STAIRS!" I ran down stairs and sat in my chair beside Sally. Not soon after multiple footsteps were heard rushing down the stairs. Soon everyone was sitting down in their seats and eating with some were talking.

Hey cody here thank you guys for all of the love and support i really appreciate it. I love u guys so much bye<3