Chapter 20: We're home!

I yawned and stretched, the sound of bones popping filled my room

I yawned and stretched, the sound of bones popping filled my room. I sat up and looked around my room, i stood up and walked over to my balcony window and pulled the curtins back. I opened the door and walked out onto the balcony. "So beautiful." I said and leaned on the ledge, looking at the Sunrise between the trees. I stood there and listened to the trees slightly swaying in the breeze. I went back into my room and grabbed a change of clothes then i went to go take a shower.

Once i was dressed i went out to my truck and grabbed the bags, i put the blue and purple book bag in the game room

Once i was dressed i went out to my truck and grabbed the bags, i put the blue and purple book bag in the game room. I looked around the house to see if anyone was up, once i made sure i was the only one up i made breakfast for everyone. Once i set the food down i heard multiple footsteps coming down the sairs. I laughed and sat down to eat my breakfast. After breakfast everyone started to get ready to leave. By the time it was 8:00a.m. everyone was ready to go.

We double checked everything and decided to wait a little longer before we head out. To pass the time i was looking through my old photo album, i saw a photograph of my uncle's and i when i was 2. I stared at the photo and smiled as i put it back. I looked over to my clock, it was 8:37a.m., i packed anything else i might need and went down stairs. "Come on, its going on 9 we can go now." I yelled and all i heard was multiple footsteps that sounded like a stampede. They all stoped in front of me panting.

I laughed at they're actions and walked out of the front door with everyone right behind me. To pass time i pulled out my headphones and listened to music. "I know that it was deep in the woods but i dont remember having to walk this much." Mark said and stopped walking and sat down to rest his feet. "Oh come on Mark, its only 9:20a.m. we haven't been walking that long plus we're almost there so come on and suck it up just for a little longer." I said and held out my hand for him to take, he looked at me and took my hand, i pulled him up and gave him an apologetic smile.

He smiled back and started walking to our destination. After five more minutes we see a roof, everyone started to smile and run to our destination. Once we stopped we looked up, there it was.....home...our home. Everyone looked to each other and smiled we ran up to the mansion and banged on the door. The door slowly opened on its own and everyone ran inside, we all ran straight up stairs to our old rooms. My door was exactly like it was the last time i was here, (F/C). I opened the door and felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

I put my bags down and put all of my stuff away. Everyone came to my room, they all wanted to cry. I nodded my head at them and they parted to make room for me to walk past. I walked past them and started heading to his office. Once we were in front of his office i knocked on the door. *knock* *knock*. No sound came out of his office. "Im coming in." I said and opened the door, he wasn't in there. We all turned to the sound of glass breaking and some one yelling. "Thats him yelling!" Ray said and smiled like an idoit. I nodded my head and headed to where the yelling was coming from. I motioned for them to stop and be silent. We all hid behind the livingroom wall so that we could hear with out being caught. "What did i tell you two about fighting in the house!?" A male voice said anger laced in his voice and slight static was heard as well.