Chapter 10: Just great

I walk up to my car, i look at the back seat window and see a note folded and taped onto the window. "What the fuck? I think to myself as i look around at my surroundings. I grabbed the note and opened it. "He wants you, we are coming for you". "Grreeaatt.......fuck".

I thought to myself as i balled up the paper and stuffed it in my back pocket. I got in my car and started the engine, i looked into the rear view mirror and saw some one standing behind my car. The person was wearing a navy blue mask and black hoodie with some dark colored jeans.

"Who the fuck is...........the note damn it i didnt think they would come this soon". I thought to myself as i reached into the back seat and grabed my knifes.

 I thought to myself as i reached into the back seat and grabed my knifes

I put my curved knives on my belt and the other one on my hip

I put my curved knives on my belt and the other one on my hip. I took the key out and stepped out of the car. "Hey bud do you mind moving i need to back up my car, cool mask tho". I said leaning on my car door. He just stood there not saying anything. "Whats that metallic smell..ok hard way it is then, sorry bud".

I thought to myself as i made my way to him. "Look sir im not going to say it again, ive got things to do"! I said stepping right in front of him, i noticed the closer i got to him the stronger the metallic smell got. Then i relized, it was blood i smelt. "Blood? He's not hurt, where is the smell coming from"?

I thought to myself, i focussed on my sense of smell and took a deep breath in, i found out that the smell was coming from his hoodie pocket and his mouth. I laughed and went back to my car. "What is she laughing about? And whats up with the faint smell of blood on her"?

He thought to himself, once i got in my car and started the engine. I looked in my rear view mirror to see him stepping to the side. I backed up my car and drove up a little so that he was right beside the drivers window.

"You know its nice to meet another canible, maybe we can hang out some time"? I said as held out my hand for him to shake it, he stepped back in shock of what i said. "H-how do you-"? He tryed to speak but i cut him off. "I could smell the blood on you and well in not exactly normal or human either".

I said, pulled my hand back and a laugh escaped my lips. "Your not not human, you"? He said with disbelief in his voice. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly when i opened my eyes they're natural (E/C) colur was replaced by a golden yellow. "O-ok then you wernt lieing". He said scratching the back of his neck.