Chapter 29: Peek at the past

20 minutes later puppet opened the bathroom door and lean on the door way. "I see you did too much." I said and sat up, he stumbled over to the bed and plopped down beside me. "It...hurts." Puppet groaned and sighed, i looked at puppet and sighed. "Im going to be training yall Tomorrow morning, but i wont make you do as much." I said and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change, i heard a faint ok.

~~Timeskip 25mins later~~~

I walked out of the bathroom and saw puppet sound asleep. I smiled warmly at his peaceful state and looked at all of my old pictures. "Please, please be ok." I thought to myself as i got under the covers and layed down on my side, facing away from puppet. A couple moments later i felt puppets head on my back, i sighed and looked around my room. "He is just like Ace when he sleeps." I thought to myself as i looked at a picture with me, the Slendy brothers......and my pack.....my family. I slowly got up and and walked over to my dresser and grabbed the picture and sat down on the floor. My eyes started to water and my breath quickened, i hugged the picture and hung my head low......."im so sorry, i-i......forgive me." I whispered to myself as i closed my eyes.

~Flashback 7 years ago~~~

"Uhggg fuck this im done." Bloody Ace said as he banged his head on the kitchen table. I looked up from my papers and looked across the table at him. I smiled weakly and looked at the couch, Night was sound asleep, holding Slash while J was asleep on the other side of the couch. I got up and stretched my back, i grabbed two blankets, i put one over Night and Slash, the other over J. I went back over to the kitchen table and looked at my papers, Bills, bills and more bills. I mentality sighed and looked and Ace to see him rubbing his temples. I looked over at Slash one more time and smiled weakly. "She didnt deserve this life! She's only 7 for fucks sake!" I thought to myself as i picked up the bills and sat them to the side. I walked over to Ace and shook his shoulder. "Hey come on we both need a break, we've been at this for three hours its 2:04a.m."

I whispered and pulled my hand back, Ace sighed and nodded his head. I went into the bedroom and grabbed some blankets and pillows, i went back into the living room and layed the stuff down. Ace come over and helped my set up a sleeping area on the floor, we both layed down and tryed to sleep. I turned over to face Ace and saw him rubbing his head, i rubbed his shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. He quickly returned the hug and began trembling, i rubbed his back and loosened my grip. I layed my head against his chest and held his hand. "I promise you, we will get through this. We're a family now so no matter what happens, we will stick together." I said and lightly squeezed his hand, he nodded his head and wiped away his tears. "I love u. No matter what happens ill never leave you guys, if we get parted i will never stop looking for you guys i promise." I said as i drifted off to sleep.

~~Flashback ended~~

I opened my eyes, only for them to blur by my tears. I hugged the picture tighter and tryed to control my breathing so i wouldn't wake Puppet. "I promised you, we will be together again. I can protect you guys better this time." I Thought to myself as i wiped my tears away and got up, i put the picture on my nightstand and went back into bed. I turned on my side, facing the picture, a small smile appeared on my face. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. "I will keep my promise." I thought to myself as i fell asleep.

Heyyyy ok so i know ive said this before but i really am so sorry. I know its been a while, almost a month. Ive been busy with school, friends, family, and ive recently had a death in my family. I think im going to do 2 or 3 updates a month because of how fucked up my schedule is. I updated this today because this Thursday is mine and my girlfriends 1 year anniversary, ill be with her for 3 days but ill be preparing all tomorrow. I know these might just sound like excuses but im really trying to update more for you guys. And thank you so much for 20.6K readers it really means a lot to me. I honestly never thought we would get past 500 let alone this far. Im still amazed that i have all of you wonderful people reading and enjoying my storys. You love and support means the world to me, and you comments make my day so much brighter. I love you guys so much thank you for everything you've done. I suggest staying around for the next couple chapters, it gets better soon. If you guys ever need someone to talk to or just want to talk to someone, my door is always open (now i know why some of my friends call me dad😑😂.) I might be a little weird but i promise im not that bad. I was also wondering what all want to do when we hit 25k. Ill be dyeing my hair dark blue soon so i can show yall that if u want. If yall have any suggestions on what we should do to celebrate 25k let me know. Once again i love u guys so much thank you for everything and have a wonderful night❤.