chapter 36: Any questions?

We went into the living room as Slendy called a family meeting. "Shadow theres a lot of people here." Night said as she hid behind me and hugged my waist, I smiled and bent down to her level. "Selena, its ok the people here won't hurt you. We're safe here we dont have to pretend anymore." I whispered to her and kissed her forehead, her eyes lit up. "Y-you called me by my name. So it is true!" She exclaimed as she ran over to Ace and pulled on his hand. "Arthur! Arthur! Big sis (Y/N) was telling the truth!" Selena said with a huge smile on her face as Arthur looked over at me. "Ya i gess she was, Yo Jade, looks like (Y/N) was right." He said as a small smile appeared on his face, Jade turned to us and laughed. "Never doubted her." Jade said as Slendy stood beside the six of us. "Everyone listen up! Today we welcome back some of our family that we lost long ago. But now that their back, what do you all say we celebrate?" Slendy said as everyone agreed, the five of them went over to talk to everyone and i went up to my room. "*Sigh* three days left.. damn it!" I mumbled as i punched my door, i rubbed my eyes and looked at my dresser.

"I swear Zalgo, you had better hope that this kills me. If i get my hands on you ill show you what pain is." I said, venom dripping from my voice, looking out my window i glared. "Im not about to waste ten years of work for you, so ill only say this once more." I said as i turned around and glared at one of Zalgos minions standing in the corner "丂ㄒ卂ㄚ 卂山卂ㄚ 千尺ㄖ爪 爪ㄚ 千卂爪丨ㄥㄚ!" I snaped as my one of my eyes turned yellowish gold while the other one turned dark almost black crimson. The minion retreated in fear as i looked back up to the moon. "I need to get wasted." I said and sighed as i closed my eyes. "Well, i can help you with that." I opened my eyes and turned around to see BEN standing there with a bottle of whiskey. "You know i might take you up on that." I smiled as he came into my room and closed the door behind him, we went over and both sat in a love seat as he placed down the alcohol and two glasses. "You ok? You seem out of it." He said as he pored the drinks and handed me one. "Ya, ive just got some family trouble im going to have to deal with soon." I said as i downed my drink and sat it on the table. "Woah! (Y/N) that must be some family problem huh?" He said as he refilled my drink and handed it to me once more.

"You have no idea." I sighed and downed my drink again, BEN looked at me as a slight blush covered his cheeks. "Man shes so fucking hot, but what could be enough to bother her?" I looked over at him and laughed as he quickly looked away and scratched his cheek. "You know i can read minds right? But Thanks BEN, you dont look to bad yourself." I said as i leaned over and kissed his cheek, his face flushed red. I laughed at his reaction and stood up with my drink. "Ya know even though everyone says to stay away from you cuz your a pervert, i think your pretty cool, And kinda cute." I said as i looked out my window up at the moon, BENs face turned a crimson red as i laughed. "That uh.. would've been nice to know that you could read minds." I looked back at his and tilted my head in confusion. "I thought Slendy told y'all i could read minds?" "Nope he only told us your name and how powerful you are, plus some of your battle storys. I wish he would've told us more though." He responded as he whispered the last part to himslef and his face slowly returned to normal. "Are you serious? Well i understand why he did that, but he could've at least warned yall about the mind reading."

I said as BEN nodded his head in agreement. "Yes that wouldve been really helpful." He added as we both looked at each other and laughed. "What do you want to know?" I asked as he stopped laughing oce he heard what i said. "For real? I thought slenderp said not to ask you questions." He said as his eyes gleamed like a little boy getting ice cream. "Ya he said that because i asked him to, i tend to keep a lot if not everything to myself if i can but since im living here again i might as well try to loosen up a bit right?" I said as i walked back over to him and sat down beside him once more. "So i can ask you anything i want?" He asked at he leaned toward me in excitement. "Well there are some questions i wont answer if their to personal. But otherwise ill answer whatever you want to ask me." I said as he turned to me. "Had any boyfriends?" He asked as he wigged his eyebrows, i laughed in response. "No, in school almost everyone bullied me so I didn't exactly have a good name. Or people were just afraid of me so i never really thought of anyone like that." I said as his smile slightly dropped. "Well the people at school are missing out, but are you interested now?" He asked, curiosity laced in his voice.

"Ya i wouldn't mind dating someone now." His smile went back to how it was once he heard me. "Would you consider dating one of us?" He asked as he almost leaned out of his seat. "Ya, everyone here is pretty fun to hang out with." I said as he silently whispered "yes!" To himself. "Favorite color?" He asked as he leaned back in his seat. "Probably (F/C)." I said as i took a sip of my drink. "Oh nice, so i think this is what ive been wanting to ask for a while." He said as he finished his drink and refilled it. "Whats your story?" I looked over at him in slight shock. "Out of all the things questions, you want to know know that one?" He nodded his head in response. "Well where do you want me to start?" I asked as he stared at his drink. "When did you first live with Slender?" He asked as he looked back up at me. "I lived here right after i was born, then i ran away when i was 4 and then i was put in Father Josh's home for 'special kids'." I answered as BEN's smile completely disappeared. "So why did you run away?" He asked, i looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "Have you ever been to on the back west hallways here?" I asked and took a sip of my drink. "Ya but only once, they were completely destroyed Slender said that was done years ago though." He responded as i looked back at him.