Chapter 25: just this once

I looked over at my old friend and smiled. "Im glad to see your ok." I said and gave him a quick hug. We both turned our heads to the sound of a tree branch breaking. "(Y/N)!! Get away from him!" Masky yelled while running over to us, followed by Toby, Hoodie, EJ, BEN and Jeff as well as smile. Rake jumped in front of me and growled at the seven. I looked in between Rake and the pastas i sighed and looked at my old friend. "Fuck it." I thought to myself and looked at the pastas. "Im sorry." I said as a bright light engulfed me, the rake steped back and looked at me in confusion along with the pastas. Once the light disappeared everyone except for Rake looked at me in shock.

Instead of my half human half wolf form i was in my true form. I was a giant gray wolf, on all fours i was as all as the average person. I stepped in front of my old friend and gave the pastas a death glare. I shook my head at them and looked over to the rake, i picked him up and put him on my back then took off. After making sure they wernt following us i changed direction and starting to run to my hide out. After six or seven minutes we arrived and i set Rake down and turned back to my half and half form. He looked and smiled at me, i smiled back and opened the front door and motioned for him to come in. He walked pasted me and jumped onto the couch, i giggled at his actions and sat beside him. He layed his head on my lap and looked up at me.

"No, don't even think about it that was a one time thing. It's not happening again." I stated and looked away, he sat up and rubbed his head on my shoulder. "Don't give in, don't give in." I chanted over and over in my head, but I made a huge mistake. I looked over at him and that's all it took to get me to surrender. "Uhg, if you rat me out your dead." I stated and got up ran to my room. I opened my bedroom door and went to my nightstand. I opened the drawer and pulled out a glass bottle.

 I opened the drawer and pulled out a glass bottle

"*sigh* you are so lucky i love you rake." I thought to myself and went back to rake. I threw the bottle to him and he caught it, almost immediately drinking the liquid inside the bottle. I rolled my eyes and laughed, i ran into Mark's room and grabbed some clothes. I ran back to rake and held out the clothes while my eyes were closed. "Put these on, you know were the bathroom is." I stated and felt him take the clothes, i opened my eyes to see him no where in sight. I pulled out my phone and decided to call Masky. I hit the call button and put the phone up to my ear. "(Y/N), where are you. Are you ok?" Masky asked through the phone, i sighed and looked outside. "Im not telling you and im fine." I answered, there was a moment of silence. "What do you mean you wont tell me?" Masky said, confusion laced in his voice.

"Just like i said, im not telling you. Now go get everyone that was in the woods with us." I demanded and rolled my eyes. "Ok, but-." "No buts, go get them. Now." I stated and pinched the bridge of my nose. A faint ok was heard then complete silence. A couple moments later to hear 5 voices all at once as well as barking. " Shut up!" I demanded and silence filled the phone. "The rake is one of my old friends, ive known him since i was 12. He would never hurt me no matter what. So if you ever try or even think about attacking my friend again so help me you will never see the light of day again do i make myself clear?" I asked and heard 6 yes's and a faint bark.

"Good now all you need to know is im safe and ill be home in a few." I said and looked at the direction rake disappeared in. I looked at Rake and smiled. "Ill see you guys at home bye." I said and pressed the end call button. "You look good as a human." I said and hugged him. "Thanks.....i missed you." "I missed you too."

Hey guys cody here im so sorry that i havent been updating lately im going to try more i promise i love you guys so much thank you for all of the reads i love you guys so much. If im not up here im on YouTube , Codylilly or on Instagram, cody1234749 i love you guys so much thank you for everything.

Oh and when we hit 6k ill do a face reveal