Chapter 37: Scars

"Well when my powers started to develop more i became unstable and i went berserk. I ended up hurting Slendy and his brothers bad plus i destroyed a lot of stuff, i was so scared that i would do it again so i left." BEN looked at me in shock and sympathy as he sat his drink down. "Thats just, wow, but you said something about a home for 'special kids'?" He said as I finished off my drink and sat it down as well. "When i ran away this family picked me up and saw my eyes, ears and tail. They took my to father Josh's home for 'special kids' when all they really did was lock us up, experiment on us and abuse us. And to think that i used to hurt myself because of them." I laughed and shook my head as BEN quickly came over and hugged me. "Uh w-what are you doing?" "Im so sorry you went through that, but can i see them?" He asked as he hugged me tighter, i hugged him back and smiled. I grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom to change.  I changed and looked in the mirror, black tank top and basketball shorts. Looking over at my bottle of scar hiding cream i sighed and grabbed a rag. I wiped the cream off of me and left the bathroom.

I walked back over to BEN and sat down, his jaw dropped once he saw me. He looked at the scars on my neck, arms, legs and feet. "I didnt do the ones on my feet or below my knees. I only did the ones on my wrists and thighs, everything else was them." I said as he rubbed the scars on my throat. "Hey im ok, it was a while ago." I said and grabbed his hand. "But why would they do that to you?" He asked as he squeezed my hand. "They said 'something is wrong with these kids and we're here to fix them'. When in all reality, they were just scared of us." He looked at me and hugged me once more. I smiled in response as i hugged him back. "Im pretty sure almost everyone that worked there is dead now, Jade made sure of that." I said as he relaxed a bit more, he let me go and looked at me slightly confused. "Jade snapped amd killed most of the workers." I added as he looked away and muttered a small "oh." I slightly laughed as i looked up at the ceiling. "Its amazing to think that all happened in seventeen years." I mumbled to myself as BEN looked at me. "Slender wasn't kidding when he said you've been through some shit." He said as he looked at me, concern laced in his voice. "I have some other questions."

He added, i turned to him and smiled. "Lets here them.". I said as he leaned forward slightly. "Have you had a birthday party?" He asked as i rested my arms on my legs. "Not since i was four so i haven't had one in almost thirteen years." I responded as his jaw dropped once more. "When is your birthday?!?" He exclaimed as he shook my shoulders. "(B-b/D)!" I said as he stopped shaking me. "Then when your birthday comes around this time your going to have a birthday party." He said as he beamed with excitement. "Alright im down, what else do you want to ask me?" He looked around the room and scrached his head. "Soo~~ ever, you know." He wiggled his eyebrows and nudged me with his elbow. "Nope, haven't met anyone i would wanna do it with and i just dont have the time for stuff like that." I said as he nodded his head. "You never had time to act like a kid did you?" I lowered my head slightly. "No not really, the only time i could act like a kid was when i lived here. Any time after that i was just focused on surviving." I sais as he grabbed my hand once more. "Im glad your home, hopefully you can relax more." He said as he squeezed my hand i smiled, grabbed his hat and ruffled his hair. "H-hey! Give me my hat back!"

He said as he stood up, i stood up as well and raised the hat out of his reach. "What? You mean this hat?" I said as he jumped to try and grab it. "If you want it that bad then come get it." I said as i put the hat on my head and ran out of my room. "(Y/N) when i catch you im gonna kick your ass!" he yelled as he ran after me, i ran down the hallway and down the stairs. As i was running down the stairs my ears and tail came out. I ran behind LJ and grabbed his arm. " hey what's- Woah sweetness what happened to you." He asked as he turned to me. What do you mean?" I asked as everyone looked at me, Selena ran over and hugged me. "Why do you have so many scars?" LJ asked as he touched my arms. "Ill explain later i promise but right now im running away from BEN, i stole his hat." I said as BEN came running down the stairs. LJ looked down at me and smiled. "Go i got you." He whispered to me as i ran into the kitchen, LJ picked BEN up and gave me a thumbs up. I looked around the kitchen as i was laughing and hid underneath the sink. I covered my mouth as i heard BEN run past me. A couple moments later i opened the cabinet door and looked around. "Slendy is he gone?"

I said telepathically as i opened the door a little more. "Yes sweetheart, he's upstairs again." Slendy said as i climbed out from underneath the sink  and went back into the living room. "So whats up with the scars?" Jeff asked as everyone looked at me. "Well i was experimented on and abused to put it short." I said as Slendy and his brothers grew a slightly angry, everyone else's eyes slightly widened. "But Jade took care of that." I said and smiled as Jade laughed. I turned around to the sound of BEN screaming my name, i laughed and ran behind Slendy. "(Y/N) give me my hat!" BEN yelled as he came running toward me, Slendy took the hat and handed it to BEN. I laughed as BEN punched my shoulder, he glared at me and went back upstairs. "Maybe the little perv isn't all that bad." I thought to myself as i walked over to LJ.