Chapter 6: Lets have some fun

(First POV)

The man stared at me in shock, I got a grip on his fist and threw him at his friend then they both fell over. I took my hoodie off and thew it to the side. "Damn girl, I didnt know you had an eight pack." Jess said with a shocked face. ( Dont forget you have the crop top on) "I said that im stronger then I look remember." I said with a smirk on my face. "Now if you'll excuse me I have some trash to throw out." I said looking at the two men grunting in pain. Jess started to laugh and the four unknown guy's just stared at me in shock, which made me laugh as well. I walked over to the two men, who are shaking in fear. I grabbed the two mens collars of they're  shirt and threw them out of the store then walked over to them.  "P-please stop." The one on the left said. "Oh no im sorry i cant do that, you wouldn't stop when my friend wanted you to stop....now did you?" I said as i grinned psychotically. "W-what are you going to do to us?!" The so called leader said trembling in fear. "Well, im going to give you five seconds to run and hide before we have some real fun!"

I said the last word demonicly as the three men ran behind the store. "How stupid can you three be why would you run behind the store and not run into the woods?" I thought to myself and started counting. "1.........2........3." I said smiling more psychotically by each passing second. ".......4.........5! Come out come out where ever you are its time to PLAY!"I said in a demonic voice and started to walk behind the building laughing maniacally. But what i hadn't noticed, the i was being watched from the shadows. I made my way to the back of the building. I stopped