Chapter 35: Reunited

Ace's eyes widened in shock as tears began to form in them as well. "H-hi.." He responded, i ran to him and hugged him. "I missed you!" I said as i barried my face in his shoulder. "I-i missed u too!" He said as he hugged me back. "W-wait we need to get you back to the others!" Ace said as we broke the hug, i nodded my head and wip ?1ed my tears away. He grabbed my hand as we ran to my previous home, a couple minutes later we arrived. Ace slammed open the front door and walked in with me hot on his trail. "What the h-." Everyone turned to look at us and stood in shock. "Big sis!" Night exclaimed in a mixture of shock and excitement as she ran and hugged me tightly."heya squirt, miss me?" I asked as she hugged me tighter "I-i knew you would come back! I missed you so much!" She stated as tears began to stream down her face, i picked her up and spun her around. "Of course! How could i brake my promise to you? And i missed you too!"

I responded And wiped her tears away as i set her down and looked at everyone else, moments later everyone else joined in on the hug. "We missed you so much!" Slash said as her eyes began to water, i smiled. "I missed you guys too!" A little while later we all parted and smiled. "Where have you been?!" J asked. "I've been to so many places." I said as a sad smile formed on my face. "Whats wrong?" Ace asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder.  "Guys im so sorry.." Everyone looked at me confused. "We know why you had to leave so you dont need t-." J started but was cut off as she took a step closer to me. "No i whish i could've come and get you all on better circumstances but i need you all to go pack right now." I said as i looked as everyone. "O-ok? Come on Night, J.C. come one lets get y'all packed." Slash said as she took them out of the living room, Ace looked at me and crossed his arms. "Whats wrong?"

I looked at him and sighed. "Zalgo." I mumbled and looked away as J looked at me in shock, Ace relaxed his arms and clenched his fists. "J go pack, but dont tell the others." Ace said as J nodded and left the room in a seconds. "Lazzarie?" I nodded my head, Ace sighed in response. "Thats not all is it?" He asked as he rubbed his temples. "He is going to try and take us back." I said as i clenched my fists. "He wants us to take over with him." I added, Ace's eyes widened in shock as he stepped in front of me. "He offered me again." Ace grabbed my shoulders. "You didn't take it right?!" I squinted my eyes at him. "Of course not! If it was five years ago then hell ya i would've and you know damn well you would've too. But times have changed you know that just as much as i do." I said as he let go of me and sighed once more, i rubbed my eyes as i felt a quick sharp pain in my chest. "Ace you know why he wants-" Ace cut me off by grabbing my shoulders. "No! No! No! Im not letting you go again! I dont care what he throws at us, im not going to let you do that to yourself!"

He said as he looked my in my eyes and gripped my shoulders tighter. I smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back tightly. "I told you, i will do what needs to be done to protect the ones i love, Ace i love you so much. No matter what Zalgo does to me i want you to run." I said as Ace shook his head, i narrowed my eyes at him and he slowly nodded his head in response. "Good now go get packed." I said as Ace and i parted, Ace left to go pack. I looked down at my pocket to the sound of my phone ringing, i grabbed my phone out of my pocket and turned it on, i had multiple texts. I looked at one of the numbers a text came from and rolled my eyes. "How lovely." I thought to myself as i clicked on it. (Y: you. S: Stella)

S: Hello freak, i see you haven't been at school lately. Did you finally rid the world of yourself?

Y: How about you rid the world of your narcissistic characteristics?

(B: Brooklyn)

B: Hey slut what's wrong? Did the little baby finally cry?

Y: You know thats a lot of talk for someone that can't keep their legs closed.

(M: Matt)

M: Hey bitch you had better get all of your shit out of the house before we get back or your dead.

Y: How about this, i take my shit leave after i kick yall asses deal? Deal.

I blocked all of the numbers and turned my phone volume down i also checked the time, 9:28am. Just before i put my phone back in my pocket it started to ring. I looked at the caller ID, Masky. I looked around and answered it. "Hey (Y/N) Slender said that the rooms are ready? And when you get back i need to talk to you." He said as yelling has heard in the background. "Ok tell Slendy thanks and ill talk to you when we get back see ya." I said and clicked the end call button, i put my phone away. Moments later everyone came out with bags full of stuff. "Yall ready?" I asked as everyone nodded their heads, Night came running and jumped on my back. We all walked out of our old house and started running to Slendys mansion. About 30 minutes later we saw the the mansion in the distance, everyone started running faster. We busted through the front door and went straight past the pastas to Slendys office.

"Uncle Slendy!!" The five of them yelled as we all busted through his office doors. Slendy looked up in shock and froze once he saw them. The five of them ran to Slendy and hugged him, the motioned for me to join them so i did. A couple moments later we all parted and smiled. "Welcome home." Slendy said as the five of them smiled even bigger. "Come on ill show you guys to your rooms." I said as i walked out of Slendys office with them behind me. About 30 minutes later after showing them their rooms we met back up in front of Slendys office. "Hey so ya'll ready to meet everyone?" I asked as they nooded their heads, i smiled in response. "Alright lets go." I said and started walking to the living room with the five of them following me. "This outta be fun." I thought to myself as i saw Jeff, EJ, Masky and some others.