assumptions

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

" what the hell did you do "

       VALENTINA PAULMAN groaned with intense pain striking her neck as she rose from her position, her eyes flickering as she adjusted to the natural daylight that seeped through the windows

VALENTINA PAULMAN groaned with intense pain striking her neck as she rose from her position, her eyes flickering as she adjusted to the natural daylight that seeped through the windows. She'd fallen asleep and surprisingly it had been on the couch, crouched opposite the stranger she remembered healing his wounds with her First Aid skills and allowing him to stay the night.

Her brows furrowed it's confusion as memories flooded in of the previous evening, their long deep talks, his entire explanation of the hectic year he'd been through with that thing...Venom, that's right, it had a name, or he had a name. She remembered laughter with Eddie Brock, childish arguments between her and Venom, or Eddie and Venom, feeding Venom all sorts of foods. Boy was she drunk that evening and he didn't seem to care, in fact, he probably didn't even know.

Valentina pursued her lips and rubbed her eyes, wiping away the flecks of sleep that hid in the corners before she rubbed the back of her neck where it cramped, taking in the crisp air of the morning.

"Wakey Wakey~" A gasp erupted from her mouth as she jolted at the sudden sight of Venom's floating head, rolling her eyes and pushing his head back.

"You're annoying." Valentina commented as she pulled up the string of her sleeve and hugged onto a pillow.

Venom scoffed and she could tell he attempted to roll his eyes. "You're a morning person. I still have that retched bitter taste of that toxic drink you gave."

Right, Valentina had remembered now, the two had given him alcohol. To be specific, beer. Valentina despised beer and she felt awful that he'd been tortured with such an awful taste. She groaned as she stood up and dragged herself to the open kitchen, opening the fridge and examining the contents inside.

"Interested in pancakes? I'm in the mood." She asked, her gaze shifting towards the Symbiote who grinned in hunger and excitement. Letting out a chuckle, Valentina pulled out the ingredients and got to cooking, it was still a surprise how Eddie hadn't woken up yet, still, she couldn't blame him. Though she naturally dealt with hangover's calmly and still managed to get up, Eddie Brock had been beaten or had gotten into some stupid fight and was obviously exhausted from the pain yesterday and the drain of energy from so much action.

"Wait so, yesterday you mentioned you had... brothers? Other Symbiotes like yourself from that place you come from." Valentina mentioned, not finding it harmful to get to know the monster she had befriended, or so she thought.

Venom nodded in response. "I guess you could call them brothers. There were three of us, including myself, on that ship. Possibly more, however one of us died earlier. Riot was just an asshole." Valentina chuckled at the insult began pouring the batter she'd mixed up onto the pan, occasionally checking the bottom before she'd flip the flat pancake.