prey

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Hansel– w-wait..."

     RAIN ARRIVED , oblivious to the life it gave as it showered the city of lights, the city of a crowd

    RAIN ARRIVED , oblivious to the life it gave as it showered the city of lights, the city of a crowd. Her eyes batted as she held her own jacket over her head for shelter, running across the street in the direction of the University.

Her phone vibrated through her pants, but it would be a huge risk to take it out in such a weather, so whoever was calling had to wait.

Locks of umber, damp from the rain, floated behind her gently as she continued to run towards any type of shelter, anything to get away from the horrible storm.

Hansel Forcurt, or Hans in most cases, waved at her in the raging wind and the downpour, eventually pulling her into a tight bone-crushing hug once she was close. The female giggled in response, but was confused as to where he dragged her once he'd taken her hand so quickly.

"Hans-" She called out, but was cut off by what appeared to be a church. The large oak doors creaked at its opening, but the two continued to walk inside and close it, panting heavily now that they were away from the storm.

"You okay?" He asked, his green eyes flashing her a wave of concern, in which she responded to with a smile and a nod of excitement.

Her hands lifted up to his face, cupping it gently and pulling him down for a tight, deep kiss, one heated enough to warm them from the cold weather. The church was surrounded by numerous candles providing light and whoever the priest was, he wasn't around to observe their behaviour.

The brunette pulled away, giggling as she pushed his lips away with only but a finger. "A church? Really?" She asked, tilting her head.

Hansel shrugged, examining the area now that he wasn't occupied with another set of lips on his. "Why not? We'll make it holy." Hansel winked at her, taking in her exquisite beauty, even when her face was wet with rain. "Hello!"

She could've slapped him for being so stupid, for calling out but then again, it was only reassurance. Thankfully, nobody answered for a good five minutes and Hansel was quick to flash her a sly grin before ripping off his own soaked shirt, revealing the stunning body that had been hidden beneath.

A body that she could've sworn was hand crafted by the lord himself, with time and specialty. Cheeks flushing with a deep crimson red and a burning heat, the brunette joined him, pulling off her shirt too to reveal her pale skin and the bra she wore, quite embarrassed about her small breast size.

However, it was as if Hansel didn't care, didn't look twice at them before he approached her eagerly, slipping his hand behind her head and forcing a kiss, a kiss that she happily obliged to give back.

His body warm against her, their hands roamed around each other and explored the structures of their bodies, Hansel was quick to pull down her pants and so was she for him.