trust

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"who are you?"

     THE CHATTER THAT filled the atmosphere wasn't a bother, her focus was solely on her sister that grinned happily at the surprise dinner

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE CHATTER THAT filled the atmosphere wasn't a bother, her focus was solely on her sister that grinned happily at the surprise dinner. Not only were her family there, including Saanvi and Cole, but Valentina had tried hard to invite her friends from the university as well and luckily it had been a success.

After the bone-crushing hug Valentina had given Ro, she sat beside Eddie Brock who was obviously invited, now apart of the family too after a month and a half had passed with his involvement in their lives.

Eddie had become friends with Lyle, the two got along well with conspiracies and Lyle happened to be a fan of Eddie when he had his own show.

Cole brought along his boyfriend too and they all sat along the dinner table, conversing with one another, filling the restaurant with laughter and joy as they waited for their food orders.

Valentina smiled at the look of her sister, the grin she had that gleamed in the restaurant. She was happy and it made her happy too. Her attention shifted to the fingers that crept along her hand and soon intertwined with each other, Eddie.

Valentina lifted her gaze to him, a gentle smile curved on his lips that was contagious to make her smile too. "You okay?" He whispered, brushing his thumb against her soft skin.

Replying in return, she leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. "I'm perfect," She whispered back, her hot breath tickling his skin. "Come home with me after this."

It wasn't a question, it was more of a seductive invitation as her heel slid up and down stroking his leg and the very tips of her lips brushed against his ear before she pulled away.

Eddie placed his hand on his ear, a smirk on his lips. "You don't have to tell me," Eddie informed her before their gazes shifted to the Indian food that they'd all agreed on dining this evening.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A threading of lights, a string with each gleaming post that gave light to the city streets, not that they needed any more than what the city buildings provided. Still, Eddie Brock and Valentina Paulman strode along the streets, linked arms and smiles tugging at their faces.

People flowed like rivers, streaming quickly along the streets and never stopping for obstacles. Though it was hard to see ahead, the couple were confident that they were heading home.

Valentina giggled as Eddie whispered things in her ear, some making her blush deeply while others making her burst in laughter at the stupidity of them. The sides of their bodies pressed against each other, she didn't mind the warmth.

"Hey, how did you remove that big ass shard from the door?" Eddie asked and rose a brow, referring to the shard he'd shot towards her and instead it had pierced through the wall.

poisonous,        eddie brock ¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें