attention

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

" pay attention to me "

       WITH LAUGHTER SHARED and joy, the three best friends nudged each other and teased one another as they walked along the crowd of the public city

       WITH LAUGHTER SHARED and joy, the three best friends nudged each other and teased one another as they walked along the crowd of the public city. Pushing past the people and yelling like children, no older than sixteen.

Valentina had been endlessly thinking of Eddie, biting down on her lip as she recalled last nights memories, it made every bit of her body tense up and tingle, her breath hitch before Saanvi's high pitched yelling or Cole's barking laughter interrupted her thoughts.

She couldn't lie, she missed him and missed his touch. But it has been a while since she'd hung out with her best friends and her sister included.

"Val, what're you gonna do for Ro's birthday?" Saanvi asked, dragging the two into a store, or more like leading them in. It was always 'wherever Saanvi goes, people follow' so this was definitely not surprising.

Val blinked as she examined the lingerie outfits ahead of her, each one created with its own beauty and more scandalous than the other. "I'm not sure yet, it's not for a good few days so I'm not so worried."

Ro's birthday, it was essential to celebrate with the family as well. The Paulman sisters had split the day into half, where one was spent with friends and the other spent with family. And though family meant the two now that their grandparents had passed, Saanvi, Cole and such were included in that celebration and considered family too.

"Did you tell her about Brock?" Cole asked, lifting his gaze to her and smirking. She'd never get the end of this, but then again, Val understood their excitement. She was excited too.

"Yeah, they're really annoying with the video games." Valentina announced, humming along before glancing innocently at the one piece Saanvi held up and waved, an evil grin plastered to her beautiful face. "What?"

"It's beautiful huh?" She asked, raising both her brows. Valentina laughed and nodded in a reply before Saanvi handed it to her. "Well, go try it on then."

Her cheeks heated and she rose a brow. "Try this? Saanvi we're only four days into our relationship." It was true, quite early but then what was the harm in a little fun? Besides, it wasn't like the two hadn't been hitting it off.

In fact, Valentina couldn't be more happier about her entire relationship. Waking up to Eddie's face every morning, feeling the bursts of energy in her chest whenever their lips touched. It was all amazing and she'd instantly forgotten about her past lovers and troubles.

"Go on! Make it more complicated for him to resist you, it's fun~!" Saanvi encourages, Cole leaned against the table and smiled watching the two.

She didn't have to try it on to know how it would look on her, and frankly, she enjoyed the idea. Valentina paid for it and her friends squealed in return before the three stumbled out of the store and continued to boast about their lovers and relationships.