to kill

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"she craved to kill."

      "GIVE ME BACK MY EDDIE!"

"Give me back my sister!"

Pain. It was painful. A fire blazing within her, rippling through the darkness that held her down.

"You brought me filth!"

Unescapable pain.

"Because my husband was murdered at the hands of that man."

She may as well drown in it, into the void of darkness.

"My husband was murdered for trying to achieve something greater."

The void's arms were out, willing, accepting of her arrival. Yearning for embrace, offering warmth, safety, happiness.

"An army."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Without warning, Valentina's eyes shot open. Her body jolted in its place, a gasp stealing in air she couldn't seem to grasp. Every limb in her body ached as she attempted to move, the muscles sore from movement.

"Fuck..." She hissed as she shifted her head, a pang of pain hitting her right at the spot she'd felt the base of the gun slam into. Hard enough to make her unconscious.

Surrounded by three white walls, the fourth made of purely glass. Small, clustered and only the light of a blazing neon aqua supported her vision in the darkness.

A groan escaped her lips as she moved, eyes snapping to the glass. Out, she had to get out. Valentina's knees trembled as she crawled towards it, her hand banging against it. Then her fist, trying to punch through.

Nothing budged, nothing broke. She couldn't give up, she wouldn't. Valentina continued to slam her hand against the glass, even if it broke her hand, she'd continue to push, to resist.

Punch after the other, harder, harder. Tears welled in her eyes, she had to keep pushing, for Eddie, for Ro. Yells and grunts of pain rolled off her tongue, filling the silence that filled the atmosphere as she continued to push, to hit against the glass. Her hands weren't enough.

"It's no use.." Valentina's head snapped before the sound, her eyes dashing in every direction.

There. A figure covered with the darkness, Valentina squinted to make out more of their features.

"It's no use, Val."

The figure pulled themselves into the light, revealing their identity. It was her, her sister.