He is a jerk

I was about to go to the library since I don't have anything to do. I also applied to a job interview but they will call me next week. I dress up like this

When I was about to go to the front door I heard my name been called

Jiyoung-ah, why is threre no food on the table. You want to make me starving.

Yup it was my annoying husband. Jeon jungkook. 'It was on the fridge you dummy go and search for yourself'.

Btw I am going out. Make sure to feed yourself.

[Two weeks ago]

I was 20 and I married to the most famous idol kpop group. Also the youngest maknae. And he is kind of a jerk.

It was the first day of living together with him. And now he kind of making rules for me. Like 1.never walk into his room. 2.never bother him. 3.dont look at him 4.don't touch him. 'Jeez like I want to touch him.

(Back to now)

At the library I was planning to read some of my favourite book but it is not here. So I just look at the new book. "Harry porter"

Sound like a nice book. I open the book a start to read it. After. Like 30 minuted of reading I heard someone calling me from behind.

I turn around and scream a little, 'Taehyung why are you here '

Taehyung -why can't I be here?

Jiyoung - I'm just asking. Cause you probably busy.

Taehyung -no I'm not. We already done recording last night so we won't having another stuff to do for like a week. So I guess this is the perfect time to make it up to you.

Jiyoung - yeah one week with Taehyung . I said with a cheeky smile.

Let's go for a drink and eat. I am so hungry right now. I said and he agreed maybe he is hungry too.

We spend the whole day with fun thing until I realized its already 7:30 PM. I told Taehyung to send me back and he do exactly as I said. Kind of like only he and jimin that know about me and jungkook.

We arrive at the front door and I saw the living room light is on. Which mean the jerk is home.