where that hickey comes from ?

I look at him with a 'really'face . He look back at me and chuckle .

Me : there's nothing happen and you guys are not distrupting anything .

Jimin : then where that hickey come from ?

Me : what ? What hickey?

I look in the mirror inside my office .and notice there a hickey on my neck . Ughh Jungkook why ?
I looked at them and without realising it my face were really warm

Jimin walk closer to me and take his scarf and put it on me .

Jimin : I know you are family but you really have to covered it or people will judge you .

I nodded my head means that I agreed to what he says .

Hoseok : it's time to go to work now .

Namjoon : Jiyoung-ah make sure you prepare everything that Jungkook need .

Me : I already prepared it since I was at home .

I look at the door since the other member were gone .

Jungkook : that's my wife . And since I already mark you you need to stay with me .

He look at me and smirked .I rolled my eyes when he did it . He left the office and when I almost follow him in the elevator someone stop the door .

Wow guess what , Taehyung come in . Great such a great day . In the elevator with Jungkook and Taehyung.  Just the three of us . Great .

From the door closed until we arrive at the rehearsal room it was really quite and awkward .

Namjoon : hey Taehyung why are you late?

Taehyung : I was sleeping late last night .

Jin : what going on with your face .

Taehyung : I ran into a pole .

Jungkook : well that's a nice pole .

Yoongi : yeah really good pole . Are you think we are all fooled .

Hoseok : it's clearly that someone punch you .

Taehyung : it's not really important .

Namjoon : Jiyoung-ah I know you are not Taehyung manager anymore but can you please put some balm on his cheek .

Me : Umm yeah . Okay .

I walk to Taehyung with a first aid kit on my hand . I took out the balm and apply it on his cheek .

Taehyung : you really want this to over .

Me : forget about it Tae. It's over between us .

Taehyung : but I still love you .

Me : no you are not . What with that women .

Taehyung : she is-

Before he could even finish his words Jungkook comes and grab my waist from behind .

Jungkook : well your face really look good with that. Do you want some more?

Taehyung : thanks for the balm Jiyoung . I will leave now .

After he left like 5 meters away from us . Jungkook sit on the couch that Taehyung were sitting before . He grab my hand an pull me to him .until I ended up sitting on his lap. 

Me : what are you doing ?

Jungkook : I was hugging you relax . I won't do something to you now . It's just a hug .

Me : promise that its just a hug .

Jungkook : I promise just a hug .

Someone : what are you two doing here ?