who do you think you are ?

Someone:what are you two doing here?

Me : just hugging .  Who are you ?

Someone : I am Taehyung new manager my name is Jaehee . And you who are you ?

Me : I am Jeon  JIyoung.

Jaehee:well why are you seducing him?

Me : what I'm not seducing him .

Jaehee:I know you are a nasty fan that really love him and get crazy on him but you cannot do this .

Me : I am not a fan .

Jaehee: well you are trying to seduce him while he were sleeping . That so disgusting . Now I really hate some of crazy army .

Jungkook : what's all the rush ? Why are you guys so noisy I'm trying to sleep here.

Jaehee: I'm sorry Jungkook. But this fan is really crazy of you that she seduce you when you are sleeping .

Jungkook : did you really do that?

Me : what? I'm not doing it .Are you crazy . Ughh I better get out of this place .

Jungkook : wait!

He said and pull me back to him . I'm now on his lap again .Did he really likes a girl sitting on his lap .

Jungkook : who are you ?

Jaehee:I am Taehyung new manager.  My name is Jaehee.

Jungkook : well then you should know that this girl is my wife .

Jaehee: owh I'm really sorry miss. I don't know about that .

Me : it's okay .

Jungkook : from now on if she wants to seduced me or whatever it's up to her . Don't stop her okay .

Jaehee: okay .I will go now .

Jungkook : hey Jiyoung-ah . Tomorrow there are going to be a party at this company .so we will be attending .

Me : what party ?

Jungkook : you really break my heart .

Me : what ? Why ?

Jungkook : tomorrow is my birthday silly .

Me : owh I don't know about that .

Jungkook : well that really break my heart .

Me : I will fix it later right now I need to go to my office and read some file .

Jungkook : I wanna come too .

Me : aren't you busy ?

Jungkook : the rehearsal for today is already been cancelled that's why all my hyung already gone .

Me : I just realised that . Okay come on .

We walk to the elevator when suddenly Jungkook said that he had to go back cause he left his phone .I walk first and push the button to go upstairs to my office. 

I keep walking when my head bumped to a seriously strong body .

Me : ughh what kind of people that have a seriously strong body ?

Someone : miss are you okay ?

Me : I'm fine . Who are you ?

Someone: I am Sungjae , Yook Sungjae. 

Me : owh okay Mr Sungjae.  Sorry for bumping into you .

Sungjae :it's okay . I'm the one who should say sorry .

I stand back up from the ground . I don't know that my body were really closed from his . I look up and my face were really closed to him .

I step back a few steps but he followed it . I keep on stepping back until my body reach the cold wall .

Me : Umm what do you want ?

Sungjae:you are a beautiful girl .would you like to be my date for tomorrow?

Me : sorry but I already have a date .

Someone : what do you think you are doing to other people wife ?

I look behind Sungjae and saw that Jungkook is really mad . His face turn red that I really don't want to make an eye contact with him cause he is really scary when he is mad.

I push Sungjae chest and walk straight to Jungkook . He hug my waist and keep in staring at Sungjae until that man left .

Me : Jungkook , calm down .

He is still with an anger face I really scared to talk to him .*ting * I suddenly have an idea .I closer the distance between us and kissed his cheek .

He look  at me and smile . His reaction has change,I look back at him and smile too .

Jungkook : you really know how to calm my heart but I am still angry . It will be totally gone I'd you kissed my lips .

Me : what ? Right now ? Here?

Jungkook : yes . Here .right now .

Me : fine it is only because you are mad . And it's are so my fault for not pushing him earlier.

I closed my head with him and kissed his lips . When I was about to walk back he pulled my and kissed me again .

I don't know why but I can't reject him now . I want to push him away but I can't . I can't do anything but to kiss him back .