trap part 2

We arrived at the party after sometimes.i walk to find some drink at the bar since it was crowded with the workers at the company .

I reached there and order one champagne . I sit at the round chair and started to look at the people tgere since I was  separated from Jungkook after we arrived here .

I look at one of the corner and found something that really make me want to throw up . I saw someone that i really hate . She was Yoonmin . Well you know Lai Yoonmin . Just who invited her . She not even the company workers .

I look away since I really hate the thing I just saw . I look at every corner  when i saw Jungkook and his hyungs were talking and laughing about something . Suddenly he looked at me and give a wink that make me blushed .

I think he reconized that i was looking at him. I thought to myself . I keep on looking arround when I saw my ex well you know Taehyung . He was with some girls and his manager .

I looked away in anger when I remembered what he did to me . I just keep ln cursing him but in my mind only cause i dont want to be killed by the people arround me for cursing him .

My thought were shredded off when someone tap my shoulder it was Jungkook .

Jungkook: how far have you gone ? He said with a sarcastis voice .

Me: farther than you have been .

Jungkook : really? where ?

Me : do you want to know ?

Jungkook : i bet i do .

Me:it is inside someones heart .

Jungkook: who ?

Me : secret .

Jungkook:owh come on tell me before I kiss you here

Me : why do you even bother asking
when you already know who is it ?

Jungkook: so its my heart

Me:mhm .anyway why are you here ? Arent you supposed to do a live now .

Jungkook : no not now . That will be later .

Me : okay .

Suddenly my phone rang and I looked at it . It is from unknown number . I looked at the massaged.

Unknown : hey are you Jiyoung .

Me: yes . Who is this ?

Unknown : its me Yoonmin. I want to talk to you in person .

Me : ahh its you what do you want to talk about ?

Yoonmin : I know that I Did a lot of wrong things to you . But I want to apologise .and I want to do it in person.

Me: really ? Are you okay ? Are you having a fever or something ?

Yoonmin : I know its a little wierd but please can you meet me .

Me: okay where ?

Yoonmin : just at your office .

That just a on this level but a little dark there maybe she really want to apologise . I walk to my office but before that i already text Jungkook in case he is searching for me .

I walk  my office and saw no one is there but the door is open . I walk inside because I think she is waiting inside .

Suddenly I get push inside by someone that I cannot see . The door is  being closed and the light were shut . I walked to the door and open it but it was locked . I scanned the room to search for my phone but I  cant find it anywhere.

I sit on the corner of the room and and looked around me . Im really scared of dark and it make me think about the worst thing that can happen to me . And suddenly tears started to fall down .

(Jungkook pov )

I searched everywhere to find Jiyoung but it was nothing . I started to grab my phone to call her when I open the inbox and find a messages from her .

She said that she will go to see Yoonmin at her office . I started to have a bad feeling about this since I know  Yoonmin very well .

I ran up to the way to her office and saw no one there and the door of the office was closed . I walked closer as I heard something from the inside.

It was Jiyoung voice calling for help . I knew there will be something wrong . I tried to open the door but it was locked .

I have no other choice but to kicked it open .

(Jiyoung pov)

I heard someone was kicking the door and suddenly I feel so scared that someone from the door might hurt me .

Tears started to fall faster than before .suddenly the door was open and I saw a man that I  was desperately want to see right now .

It was Jungkook . He ran up to me and hug me . As i hugged him first .

Jungkook: what happen to you ?

Me:I came here becajse Yoonmin said that she want to apologise because of her past mistake but when i came here there no one I Walk inside as I thought she would be inside but suddebly I was pushed in and the door locked .

Jungkook: thank god you were save now .

Me: thanks for coming . I said between sobbs .

Jungkook: you welcome .

Me: jungkook?

Jungkook : hmm

Me : will you leave me alone ?

Jungkook : no i never leave you alone and never wil-

Before he could finish his words I already kissed him with all my heart .he looked at me with a smiled .

Jungkook: I will never leave you kitten .

I blushed by the last words he said .