what are you doing here ?

I woke up with the sound of loud alarm . I feel that my waist is really heavy , I looked behind me.

Me : Arghhh what are you doing here?

Jungkook : I was just sleeping here. Relax we did not do anything last night.

Me :I don't care about that.  Why aren't you wearing a cloth.

Jungkook : last night after you sleep my cloth were wet because of your tears .so I open it up . Or I will catch a cold .

Me : well put on something now .

Jungkook : it's still early . Just let me sleep for a few minutes more .

Me : fine .

I walk into the bathroom and do my morning routine. I walk out after that with only wrapping a towel that cover almost half of my body .

I change into a suitable cloth since after this I have to go to work .Ughh great another day to see Taehyung face .

I changed into this

I walk downstairs to prepare breakfast

I walk downstairs to prepare breakfast.  Since I have two hours more . After done cooking . I walk upstairs to wake up Jungkook .

I open the door and saw that he is still sleeping. 

Me : hey wake up . We have 2 hours more before we start working .

Jungkook : ughh really?. I'm not even done sleeping .

Me : wake up sleepy head .

I shake him up till he open his eyes . He grab me and pull me to him .And now I'm on top of him .

Me : what  are you doing? ?

Jungkook : please be my manager and not Taehyung.

Me : after what he did to me . Do you think I still want to be with him .

Jungkook : so you will not marry him ?

Me : of course not . Are you crazy he lied to me .

Jungkook : great , thank you .

He smile and wake up to have a bath .He closed the bathroom door while I'm still stunned . Why did he say thank you .I ask myself . After done stunning for like 5 minutes . Lol .

I walk downstairs . I wait till Jungkook come down to have a breakfast with him . Well don't ask me I don't even know why I'm doing that .

We. He come down . We eat and wash the dishes after done .

Me : I will go to work now .

Jungkook : wait .I will send you u.

Me : hmmm okay .

We walk to the garage and take the car to go to work .After like 30 minutes we arrived there .

Jungkook : you go first I need to find a parking space .

Me : okay . I open the door but before I leave the car I give a peck on his cheek . I don't know what ghost have got into me but that's the thing that I did.

When I was about to go out he grab my hand and pull me back in .He turned to me and leaned closer . Until he ended up kissing me. 

I walk out of the car when he is done . My go face feel really warm .I walk in the office and go to my sit since Jungkook is not up here yet .

I look in the mirror and saw my face is still blushing.  Crazy Jungkook what is he thinking .what if the other people see it .

Someone :  well I don't care if other people see it . So they won't take you away from me .