what are you doing here ?

-at the company -

I arrived at the company .and go to the meeting room since the interview was held there .I walk in since my name have been called .

"Miss Kim it's stated here that your first working place is a restaurant . You started to work there when you are 18 ?"one of the employee ask me

"Yes I worked there to gained some money for my school fees . "I answer their question .

"Well miss since you have a good report . We all say that you are hired "

"Thank you . I promise I won't let you down . I can start working today if you want to "i said to them happily

"No miss it's okay , today we will show you our worked place so you won't get lost on your first day "

"Okay thank you but I can go on my own " I said while refusing them .

"Okay miss , good luck "

"Thank you "i said with a boxy smile

I walk around the company . When suddenly I bumped to someone .

"Ouchh it's hurt "i said

"Miss are you okay ?"said someone in front of me . But I really recognised the voice

I stand up straight "I'm okay thanks for your concern. "As I about to walk someone grab my hand and pull me back .

"Jiyoung -ssi what are you doing here ? " i look back and saw it was Jungkook.

"Uhmm I worked here . What are you doing here? "i ask him back

"Hey silly girl . This is big hit entertainment of course I'm here ."he said while smiling at me

"Oh really I don't even check the name before I go interviewed "
I said while scratching my head , ughh how fool I am .

"What are you working as?"he ask me

"I don't know yet let me read the paper they gave me "i read it and about 5 minutes after that .

"Owhh I will be Taehyung and your manager .its between both of you .. well they said here if you can find another manager I will be Taehyung manager ."I answer him after reading

"What Taehyung manager ? No way I found you first. So you are my manager . Don't you ever dare to go to Taehyung ."Jungkook said with a mad face .

"Are you jealous ?"i ask him while laughing . Suddenly he grab my hand and push me to the wall . He leaned closer to me until our face was only one inch from touching each other .

His lips slowly kissed mine . He stopped after like five minutes . I open my eyes slowly .

"Yes I'm jealous . "He said with a small grin and laughed .

"See you at the house "he leaved while still laughing

Fuhh luckily no one around . Crazy Jungkook what is in his mind all day .