the announcement

U was walking to thier concert since i got the vip place . Welp .😂😂

I sat down waitibg for the concert to start and just waiting  . The concert start with the song "fire"and continued with other bts songs .

I joined to sing as the other ARMY starts to sing. Just when the middle of the concert . They announce that they had a special announcement.

I look at all the ARMY and they really put a lot of hopes on the announcement .

Namjoon: so like we just said that we have a special announcement for all our ARMY .

Jin: the  announcement is .....

Jungkook: I already married .he said while showing his wedding ring .

I was reay shocked as the other ARMY  starts to cry .

Jungkook: My wife is here tonight . She was sitting with all of you.

Suddenly the spotlight spot directly at my place where I was sitting . I look at them and a smile appeared from my face.

Jungkook come to me and drag me to the stage .

Jimin: thats right our maknae is already married a few months ago .

Taehyung : please dont cry and just wish them a happy life.

Jungkook: I know some of the ARMY cannot accept this . But I really love her with all my heart . Please dont make her suffer from hatred .

Namjoon: Please accept them .

I cried as they said the word and quickly hug Jungkook tightly caused I'm afraid that the ARMY will throw something on me .

Siddenly we heard something that make me cried even more .

ALL ARMY: GWENCHANA !! GWENCHANA !! GWENCHANA!!

Jungkook: thank you ARMY  for accepting us .

I took the mic from Jungkook's hand and start speaking .

Me: mianhada ARMY -ah . I stole your love one from you . Please dont hate me . I promise that I will take care of him for you guys .

ARMY: Gwenchana-yo . If Jungkook love you we love you too .

Jungkook: then . I will present you my wife . Jeon JIyoung .

I hug him tightly and give a peck at his cheek .

Suddenly we heard one of the ARMY said .

ARMY: ppo-po .!! Ppo-po !!

I blushed when they all said that . I give a peck at Jungkook lips but he pulled me back and give a pleasure kiss. 

After a month the sociaty realky allowed us and never even make me scared .

We lived happily for the rest of our lived .  Well I jave to say that I'm a little jealous when he come on stage with a hot expression . But what can I say he not just mine .