Dizzy

I open up my eyes and sow that I'm on top of Jungkook and our lips are in each other. I know what you think kissing moment again but its not my fault.

I push his chest and get up standing straight. I look to jimin and taehyung. I saw thier jaw dropped. I shake my hands which means I'm not really want to kiss him.

I walk straight to the stairs to go downstairs. Jimin and taehyung said that they will come down later so its just me and jungkook again.

"Why are you up there? "He ask. I stopped and look up to him since he was taller than me. My head only reach his chin.

"I was boring down there so I went up here and saw that jimin and taehyung are there too "I lied to him

"People are asking where have you been. What will they think of me if I said that I don't know where you are "he said. I rolled my eyes and continue to walk downstairs.

-back at the party -

"Where have the two of you been? "Namjoon ask me and jungkook

"I was just going to the rooftop "I said with a boxy smile.

"Well next time don't go anywhere, stay here "jin said and I nodded.

I walk to the food place to eat something. I picked up a plate and put some fruit and some vegetables in there. I walk to the table and sit there. "Ahhh its good to be alone sometimes."I said to myself.

I finish eating and already put my plate at the dishes center. I sit again at the same table and drink the water provided "what are you doing here? "I heard a voice from my back.

"Just drinking "I answer short

Suddenly he hug my neck from the back."what are you doing jungkook?  "I ask.

"Shhhh, my hyungs is coming. Relax "he said and I look around.

"The two of you are really sweet "yoongi said

"Yeahh really sweet "I said while rolling my eyes a little. Taehyung that realize I did that giggle a little. I look at him and give a big smile.

"Jiyoung -ah you are really cute you know?  If only I'm the one that marry you "hoseok said it while giving a big smile too

"Hahaha but that very unlucky that I already married to your dongsaeng here " I said and look at jungkook with an annoyed face.

"Yeah hyung its too bad for you"said jimin. i walked to the stairs cause there wasn't so many people there. My head feel dizzy after that talk. I arrive there and sit alone. I heard a footsteps coming in. I look at the door  "Owh its you tae "I said at taehyung.

"What happen? "He ask with a little worried.

"My head feels dizzy suddenly "I replied to him.

"Are you okay do you want to go home? I can send you there? "He offers me

"Okay let's go home I will text jungkook later "I walk with him until we arrive at the car. He open the car door a then I get in. He keep his eyes on the road. I look at him "your face is funny when you are focusing"I said and he laugh a bit.

"Well would you like to look at my naughty face?  "He said with a laugh

"Owh do you have a naughty face?? "I said.

"Of course I have. Every man have it "

"Well I would like to see it "I said and burst out laughter.

AN:please leave a vote if you like the story so far. Its a little bit cringe right. Hahaha but you will love the ending