what wrong with him ?

(Jiyoung POV )

I walk inside the house . I lock the door and went straight to the living room . Right About Then I Saw Jungkook Was kissing Yoonmin. My enemy since high school .I look at them and then Jungkook realised that I was looking at them . I ran upstairs to our shared room .

I pack all of my stuff from the room . And bring then to the guest room beside the room . I put all my stuff there and went downstairs.  Taehyung was right he will never change.  I go to the kitchen and take some snack .

When I was about to walk upstairs  I heard someone calling my name . I look back  and it was Yoonmin . I look at her . "What do you want ?"i ask with an annoyed voice .

Yoonmin: stay away from Jungkook  . Get it .

Me: I will never be closed to him again . You can have him .

Yoonmin :great girl .

Suddenly she start slapping her face . She ripped up her cloth and start a fake cry. But then Jungkook come .

Jungkook:what happen here ?

Yoonmin:I was talking to her that it bad to married someone only for money but the. Suddenly she start doing this to me .

Me :but I--

Before I even finish my word .Jungkook grab my hair and tightened it .He slap me twice and he let go .

"WHAT WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU . IF YOU REALLY HATE ME THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST KILL ME !! I'M TIRED OF LIVING LIKE THIS . JUNGKOOK AND YOONMIN HEAR WHAT I SAY RIGHT NOW . I HATE BOTH  OF YOU FOREVER . "I said and ran upstairs to my room .

I lock the door and start crying really hard . Why are they doing this to me ? What with the sudden change of attitude . I hate them . I will never forgive them . What is wrong with him?
I keep crying until I'm tired and fall asleep.

-the next morning-

I woke up with the sound of alarm . I do my daily routine and dressed up like this

 I do my daily routine and dressed up like this

(Ignored the bag )

I  go downstairs to cook breakfast . After done cooking . I eat myself without waiting for the jerk .

I heard footsteps coming from upstairs it means that Jungkook is already awake . I eat faster and cleaned the dish . I walk back upstairs . I bumped into Jungkook. I look up and continue walking .

"Where are you going ?"he ask me suddenly .

Me:why do you care ?

Jungkook:are the thing that I did last night wasn't enough for you ?

Me:no its not . I will be satisfied if you kill me .

He stunned for a few minutes . I ignore him and go straight to my room . Hmm the room is pretty big.  And my stuff were to little . I open up my phone and start open up the app to ordered for a few things . I ordered a TV and a dvd player . I also ordered a small fridge for my room .

It's almost 10:00 AM and I need to go to work I get ready and about to leave the house .