Who are you texting?

-in the night time -

I went downstairs to look at jungkook if he is ready for the reunion. I took a peek from the stairs and it seem like he was ready.

I keep walking until I reached the living room. I sat on the couch opposite from him and ask "when will we be going? "

He look and me and said "right now. when do you think it is? "

I look at him and rolled my eyes. I stand up and go to the shoes rack to search for a matching shoes. When I already found it I feel like there someone behind me. I turn around and guess what our face is really close to each other.

Even though he is a little taller than me. What makes our face is really close cause he just finish wearing his shoes and want to stand back up.

I took a step back and wear my shoes. He  grab my hand from behind that make me almost fall on the ground . I turned back "what is wrong with you?  Are you crazy!  I almost fall down. "

He look at me fiercely "I'm not crazy its just that why are you wearing this dress?  Are you the one who is crazy? "

"What's wrong with this dress? "I questioned him.

"You ask me what's wrong?  Isn't this dress a little to open do you want to show your skin to everyone? Including my hyung "

"What  are you talking about?  I look at the mirror behind me and saw that the back of my close was open that almost show all of my back.

"Hmm I guess I will go get change now. "I walk a step or two to go upstairs when he pull me back

"What is wrong with you? Why are you keep on pulling me back"he look at me and rolled his eyes.

"The dress is fine just that let go of your hair." I look at my hair and let it go from the tied. Just because if you don't know I tied my hair. Hihi

My hair is long until it reach my waist .its good that it  cover about half of my back. That good it can cover the open part. I look back at him. "See its done now. Can we go now? "

He nodded and walk to the garage to take the car. While I'm waiting for him I open my phone and received a message from someone.

I open up the message and saw the message is from Taehyung oppa.     

TAEHYUNG oppa:hey Jiyoung  are you coming tonight?  It will be so much fun if you are coming

                                                                      Jiyoung:Of course I'm coming we are otw to go there.

Taehyung oppa : okay that great bye.

I  closed my phone for a while and Went to the car cause I saw jungkook was a little bit mad for making him wait. I  get inside the car and texting Taehyung back.

"Who are you texting?  That make you smile so bright. "He asked while focusing on the road.

"Taehyung oppa "I  answer short.

"You call him oppa now "he ask with a little jealousy tone

"Yes and why Do you care even if I call him hubby? "I said and focus on my phone back. I can feel that he is really mad at me. So what. I don't even care about him haha