why are you saying that ?

I heard one voice from my office door . I look up cause the voice really startled me .

Me : yahhhh kamcagiya!!!

Jungkook : why ? Are You Too Busy Thinking  About Me ?

Me : yes you are right I'm thinking about you . But not about how sweet you see to do that . It's because how fool you are to do that in public .

Jungkook : it's not in public .

Me :yes it is

Jungkook : well you are right . It is in public but we are in the car . And the windows is black so no one could see us .

Me : yes the windows is black but the door seats beside me is open . Silly .

Jungkook : well no one will care . They will possibly think that the one who kissed you are someone who look like me .

Me : whatever but to me it is still stupid .

Jungkook : why can't you just say that you enjoy it?

Me : what I'm not enjoying that stupid kiss.

After what I said he closed the door and locked it . He sealed all of my office windows with the curtains.  He come closer to me and pick me up from the chair .

He put me in his shoulder just like he is carrying a sack of potatoes.  He walk to the couch that is in my office and put me there .

Me : if you are thinking of doing something stupid please don't .

Jungkook : it's not stupid I'd you are doing it with your own wife .

Me : Jungkook , what are you doing here ? How could you still have this much time ? Aren't you supposed to be busy with your rehearsal.

Jungkook : the rehearsal start on 12:30 . I still have 3 hours and 30 minutes more for you .

Me : ughh just my luck .I said in a sarcastic voice.

Jungkook : well you are right it is your luck .

He start to leaned closer and kiss my lips. And from lips he kissed her neck and all the way down to my chest even though it is cover with my cloth I can still feel his lips .

He began all touchy and hug my waist with his left hand while the other hand is trying ti support him cause you know he is on top of me .

Me : Jungkook , we are in the office and it's working hours now .

He stop when I said that . It's a little relief for me since he stop doing it .

Jungkook : yes it is a working hour and you are my manager you work for me right . So now start to follow my order . My first order is to shut up and enjoy .

Me : how could I enjoy when there are a lot of people outside .

I look at the door and saw a shadow from outside . Cause the door is also covered by curtains so I can only see 6 shadow and I already know who is it .

BTS of course . He stop and also looking at the door . Ughh why are they always in the wrong time . He murtured to himself .even though it slow I can still heard him .

I stand up since he had let go of me . I walk through the door and open it.

Me : what are you guys doing here ?

Yoongi : we were looking for you Jiyoung. 

Me : why ?

Jimin : cause you are Taehyung manager and now he is hungry .

Me : Umm I need to tell you guys something . I will start working for Jungkook now .

Namjoon : but you only been Taehyung manager for one day .

Me : well Jungkook don't want us to be apart so I work for him now .

Jin : are we interrupting something ?

Me : what ?what are you talking about ?

Hoseok: well we can totally see that Jungkook is trying to button up his cloth and you look a mess Jiyoung.

I look at myself and I slap my face in the head . Why did I forget about that. I whispered to myself .

Namjoon : were you guys making out ?

Me : no wer-

Before I could even finish my word Jungkook already said something that make me really want to killed him .

Jungkook : yes you are interrupting me having some business with my wife .

Namjoon : owh you are .

Me : why did you say that , Jungkook ?