no mercy

(jungkook pov) 

I quickly grab my phone and open my messages board . I tell my hyungs to find Yoonmin and bring her up to me at Jiyoung office and they all agreed to help .

Suddenly namjoon called me and told me that he is on the way to me with Yoonmin .

I caresed Jiyoung cheek before telling her to stay in her office and never to come out until he told her to .

Jiyoung : you want to leave me here ?

Me: no no . I will just be outside this office . Just wait till i came in and ask you to come out okay ?

Jiyoung: you will not go anywhere ?

Me: no i will be outside for a while .

Jiyoung : okay then but dont be too long .

Me : okay.

I walked out from the office and closed the door . I walked towards Namjoon and Yoonmin .

Me : thanks hyung. You can go now .

Namjoon: anything for tha maknae . I leave first .

I look back at Yoonmin who were smiling to herself . I suddey slap her face really hard that make her fall on the ground .

Yoonmin : what was that for ? She said while crying.

Me: do you think im fool . You trapped Jiyoung in the dark office cause you know she afraid of dark .

Yoonmin: it wasnt me . She said trying to defend herself

While I gently took out my phone and looked at the cctv that i connected with my phone just to see what Jiyoung do everytime .

I show the video to her face and started to slapped her face again .

Me: i wondered what will happened if I send this video to your father and also all the nudes photo that you sent to me .do you think im intrested in your body . Hmmphh not at all .if you ever come back again or go near me or my wife i will make you regret .

I said before she quickly run downstairs . I put my phone in the back pocket of my pants and open the office door and saw that Jiyoung is sleepibg on the couch .

I have no hearts to wake her up and just carry her up bridal style and walked straight to the carpark where I parked the car .

I put her in the car and started driving home .