Care?

Taehyung opened the car lock and I leave the car. He make a U trun and get out from the car.

"Taehyung what do you want? "I ask and he suddenly hug me a give a peck at my forehead. I blushed and so do he.

He say goodbye and leave after that." Awe such a sweet guy unlike someone. " I murtured to myself.

Before I'm about to open the front door It was already open. I look at the figure in front of me. A tall and annoying figure ever. You know who I was talking about. It is jungkook.

Where did you go? He ask me with a fierce face.

"Out" I answer with a simple word

"Out where " he ask again

"I already told you this morning "I say and put my shoes in the rack and go to the kitchen.

"Wow, I never expected that going to library will hold you up this late "he said with a sarcastic voice.

"Ughh fine I went out with Taehyung " I said

"Isn't it nice when you don't have to lie "he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"I said and quickly want to go upstairs. But before I even going to do it he already pull me to the sofa and sit in front of me. He leaned closer and closer until I can feel his breath.

"Did Taehyung kiss you "he ask and I nodded

"Where? "He sound jealous

"Why do you even care? " I push his chest and run upstairs luckily I made it.

I cleaned up myself and brush my teeth. It just 9:46 PM but I am already sleepy. I heard a footsteps coming from downstairs. Its probably jungkook.

I turn around to look at the door and it is him. I close my eyes slowly but I got woke up when jungkook breath touch my face.

"Woah, what are you doing? " I said and he leaned closer to me

"I think you still don't answer my question "he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"What question? "I ask blurry

"Where did Taehyung kissed you? " he repeated the question

"Forehead "I said and push him but it don't effect him at all. Ughh such a strong man.

"Forehead? Good "he said with a smile on his face.

Whatever I'm going to sleep I close the lamp and just sleep peacefully