do you forget about that night?

-the next morning-

I woke up early like 7:00 am in the morning .After having a good and relaxing shower, I dressed up with this .

I went downstairs and go to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast after done cooking I look at the clock

I went downstairs and go to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast after done cooking I look at the clock .Hmmm it's almost 7:45 am . I still have time before my interview.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs .Hmmm probably Jungkook .I said to myself . I serve the food on the table . I suddenly remember about last night . Is it real .Hmmm probably it was just a dream . He will never do like that . Then what about the part that I kissed Taehyung . Is that a dream too ? I keep questioned myself .

Ugh just forget about it . Jungkook arrive at the table . He sit and continue to look at his phone . I was right .last night was a dream.

"I will go on to the job interviewed after this .If you are hungry or something the food was in the fridge just heated them up by yourself. "I said to him but he still focus on his phone .

I walk upstairs to change my cloth to a suitable cloth for interview.i dressed with this .

After done changing I went downstairs to wait for the grab that I ordered to pick me up

After done changing I went downstairs to wait for the grab that I ordered to pick me up . The waiting time showed that I have to wait 25 minutes left .

I went inside first and go to the fridge since I was a little but thirsty . I look at the living room and saw Jungkook was still on his phone . I walk closer until I am standing behind him .

"Chatting your girlfriend huh?"i ask him with a smile .

"No , it was my manager."he answer with a curious face .

"Okay then I. Just remember that the food is in the fridge if you are hungry . Bye Jungkook ."I said and about to go to the door when suddenly someone grab my hand and pull me to him .

When I open my eyes I was sitting on Jungkook lap .

"Do you forget what I say last night ?"he ask me

"Uhmm what?"i ask him with a face like I don't know what are you talking about .

"I told you to call me hubby , do you forget it ?" He ask with a fierce face .

"I remember it but it's really embarrassing to call you hubby since we are always fighting in the past "i said to him while avoiding an eye contact. 

"Okay just call me hubby when we are in bed . "He said with a smirked.

"Umm I'm running late now bye ," i get up from his lap and run through the door . Full finally I'm save . I said to myself . The grab car is already here and I go in there and go straight to the company .