Taehyung or Jungkook?

He hug me for a while and I feel really good in his arms. After a few minutes I almost fell asleep when suddenly someone open th door . I look at the door behind me and it was Jungkook. 

His eyes widened up and his face turn to a really angry face . I look at him and I got scared . I'm afraid that he will harm Taehyung while he is still sleeping .

I let go of Taehyung slowly . And push Jungkook outside the room . He look at me and try to open the door back but I stopped him

me: what are you doing here?

Jungkook:what do you think I'm doing?

Me :what ?

Jungkook:I came here to tell you that mom and dad are coming here  . And you were with another guy.

Me:I still have time to ask Taehyung to leave since they are not here yet .

Jungkook : they are already here !

Me :what ? Why didn't you tell me earlier .

Jungkook : you were the one who was busy doing something with another guy .

Me : owh come on don't be a little kid . We were just hugging . Unlike you making up with another women in the living room while you have your own room .

Jungkook : it was just a kiss .We were not making up .

Me : well same here .

Jungkook : well what are you going to do with Taehyung. 

Me : shut up I know how .

I walk inside the room and try to wake Taehyung ."Tae oppa wake up . " he is still sleeping . I leaned closer to him . And when my mouth are really close to his ear I whispered to him .

Me : hey hubby aren't you gonna wake up ?

He smile and grab me .He push me Me Down and right now he was on top of me .

Taehyung: I already awake now . Why are you wake me up ?

Me; Jungkook mom and dad are here . You have to hide . Stay here until I come back up and called you to go home .okay ?

Taehyung: okay .

Me: you can continue to sleep now bye .

Taehyung: bye.

I walk downstairs and greet them . I look at Jungkook and turn back around . Well what can I say I hate seeing his face

Mrs Jeon :what took you so long Jiyoung?

Me : I was busy with some work .Sorry

Jungkook : yeah really busy .He said with a sarcastic voice.

I rolled my eyes when he said that .

Me: will you guys stay here for dinner ?

Mr Jeon :no we won't we have a flight to catch .just here to visit you guys and tell you that we were going to Paris for a month . We were going with your mom and dad too Jiyoung.

Me : owh really have fun there . Don't forget to send me some pictures of you guys .

Mrs Jeon : we won't forget . Now we gotta go . Bye Jungkook bye Jiyoung.

Me And Jungkook : bye .

I walk upstairs and get into my room . I lay down beside Taehyung and fell asleep

MY CRUEL HUSBAND (J.J.K.)   (complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara