Follow him

-the next day -,

I woke up at around 7:30 cause of some snoring that jungkook made. "Ughh what is wrong with this guy, in trying to sleep here".I do my morning routine and dress up like this

I do my morning routine and dress up like this

I went downstairs after that .. I ready all the stuff to make breakfast for the jerk and me.. After like 20 minutes the breakfast is ready. I serve it on the table and eat it before Jungkook wake up. But suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

Jungkook :you eat without me?

I rolled my eyes and ask "since when do you like to eat with me "

He nodded and say" no not today. Starting today every breakfast you have to wait for me. "

"What?  No way I'm gonna wait for you. "I answer and finish eating. When I'm about to wake up from my sit he pull me and turned my face to him.

He leaned closer and closer. Then he said "Jiyoung -ssi do you really like to disobey me?  "

I look to his face and turned away cause I don't like to make any eye contact with him. "Ughh why are you like this? Are you drunk? "

He rolled his eyes and said "I'm not drunk and why am I like this? It is  because of you "

"What?  why me I didn't put any potion to make you love me. I don't even want you to love me "I said and look back at him.

I don't realize that his face already got close enough to mine. And guess what ughh we kissed. More like accidently kissed.

My eyes get widened up and I push his chest but he is not moving at all. Want it or not I have to back up until I fall from the chair. Its okay as long as I'm not kissing him anymore. Haha I'm free.

I looked up to him.   gosh his face look fierce. Why? I also dont know.

"Get ready cause tonight we are going to a bts member reunion " he said and leave

(Jungkook POV,)

"Why did she do that?  Why don't she like kissing me. Ughh it really bothered me. Does kissing Taehyung make she feel like I'm nothing to compared to Taehyung? " I murtured to myself

I take a peek trough the kitchen ad saw her washing the dishes. I saw her body from the back she is really skinny. Not very tall. Her head only reach my chin.  That makes me hard to kiss her. 

I keep on staring at her that make me don't realize she was looking back at me. F***,what am I going to do now? 

JIyoung :why are you staring at me? 

"I didn't why would I stare at you? I say while trying to avoid eyes contact with her.

Jiyoung :hmmm okay then.

(End of jungkook POV)

(Jiyoung POV)

I get upstairs and try to find a dress for tonight. Cause that jerk ask me to go for a bts member reunion with him. I keep searching until I found my dress that I never wear before.  I put it on a light  make up table and go downstairs.

I saw jungkook was sitting on the couch focusing on the TV. I sat at the couch beside him. Different couch for your information.

He looked at me and said "tonight whatever you do keep on following me "

I nodded means that I say okay.