I love you

Next morning .

(Jiyoung pov )

I woke up with the sounds of alarm from my phone and found myself in the strange room .

'This is not my room' I thought to myself I look around and finally realize this  is  Jungkook room . I look to my side and saw Jungkook lying down beside me .

I look at him and caressed his cheek . I smile to myself as I found that he is really cute when he's sleeping . I giggled a little when he brush his nose as I touch it .

Then I woke up to refreshed myself . And go downstairs to make breakfast but before  I could get up someone grab my hand and push me back to the bed .

Me: yahh you scared me .

Jungkook: it seems like you have fun teasing me huh?

Me: what do you mean?

Jungkook: have fun teasing me while I'm sleeping ?

I giggled when he said the last word . I look at him cause he is on top of me . His perfect white skin that almost looking pale .

His nose and mouth were perfect match his brown eyes were really beautiful .

Jungkook: done staring ?

Me: I love you .

Jungkook: uhh what ?

I said without I'm realizing it . I closed my mouth as I finally realized that .

Jungkook : what did you just said ?

Me: Umm I-I love you . I said stuttering .

He looked at me and smile appeared from his face .

Jungkook : it took you so long to finally said that . He said in satisfaction .

Me: I-I  was afraid that you dont love me back .

Jungkook : I love you too my sweet wife .

I smiled to myself as I heard his words . I look up at his face and pull him down lower and give a peck at his lips .

He shocked at my sudden reaction but after while he kissed me back . I smiled after we broke the kissed to catch up our breath .

I woke up from the bed and go the the bathroom to cleaned myself . I give a last glared at Jungkook and saw him smiling to himself  like an idiot .

'Pabo ya Jungkook shi' i said to myself before I walk in the bathroom