Why?

I woke up because the sound of alarm . I look beside me and saw that Taehyung already gone "Where could he been ?"i murtured to myself. 

Then I heard the water splashing . I look at the bathroom door . I saw a tall figure is in there even If it's a little blurry I know that's him .

I get up from the bed and go to the closet to find a cloth for me to wear . I found a perfect cloth for me . I wait till Taehyung done bathing . Suddenly I heard the bathroom door being open .

I look there and saw Taehyung is only wrapping his towel around his waist while other part of his body were open . There a little towel on his neck that he left hanging .

Tae : are you done staring at me?

Me : I wasn't staring at you .

When I touch my face it was already really warm . I pushed him away from the bathroom door . I walk in there with my cloth that I pick . "How could he walked out just wearing that " i murtured to myself .

I do my morning routine and dressed up like this.

I walked downstairs and heard something in the kitchen

I walked downstairs and heard something in the kitchen . I walked there and saw a rat . Arghhh I scream since the rat run towards me . When I was about to fall someone catch me from the back . I look behind me and saw it was Jungkook. 

He smile at me and I smiled back at him . I saw Taehyung was chasing away the rat . I thanked both of them and walked to the fridge to prepare some food for them .

After like 15 minutes . I already done cooking . I serve it on the table and called both of them from the kitchen since they were sitting on the living room .

"Hmmm that's weird they don't even fight . I mean Jungkook is not even mad at Taehyung since Taehyung steal his wife away from him . Maybe because he don't love me "I murtured to myself. 
"What are you talking about ?" I heard someone talking behind me . "Ahhh yahhhh kamcagiya" i scream at him .

Jungkook : how could you are not surprised when  you are busy thinking of some useless thing .

Me :ughh it's not really useless like what you think .Whatever it not important.  Where is Tae?

Jungkook : he left since he got something to do .

Me : is that thing more important to him than me?

Jungkook : I don't know yes maybe .

Me : then what should we do with the food that I cooked for him?

Jungkook : just let me finish it .

Me : okay thanks .

We ate our food and when we're done eating I pick up the dirty plates and put it in the dishwasher.  When I'm cleaning the dishes. I feel someone hugging me from my back .

Me : Jungkook , what are you doing?

Jungkook : I was hugging you .

Me : why ?

Jungkook : because you are important to me . Never said that I don't love you . You are very important to me. 

Me : but what about Yoonmin?

Jungkook : she cheated on me . She lied about you to me .

Me : what did she say about me to You ?

Jungkook : she tell me that you married me only for my money.

Me : and you fall only for that . Are you crazy ? My family is still rich and their company still have a long way to go .

Jungkook : I know.  I'm sorry for not trusting you .

Me : it's okay but I'm telling you that after three months we will get divorced.  I will marry Taehyung. 

Jungkook : okay .

He said and go with a sad face .

( Jungkook POV )

Jiyoung said that she will marry Taehyung . I will prove to you that Taehyung is cheating on you . I will never let you go . I walked out of the house and go to the place that Taehyung usually date his girlfriend. 

I walk until I saw the thing that I'm looking for . Taehyung and his girlfriend were there on the bench near the river.

I turn in my phone and called Jiyoung to ask her to come here. I said that there is something that important to do here .

She agreed to come as I turn of the phone . I keep on watching them . It's kind of making me feel disgusting.  I  rolled my eyes as I saw they were holding each other.

It makes my blood boiled when I saw them two . How could he do that to Jiyoung . He lied to her . Don't he know that it's really going to break her up .

What kind of man is he . I'm really going to crush his bone but I can't he just too important for the BTS .

( End of Jungkook POV )