alone with Jungkook and Taehyung .

After some of the training everyone go to eat something but Jungkook and Taehyung stay here . Well I know the reason Taehyung stay but I don't know why Jungkook also stay . What ever forget about him .

I sat on the chair beside Taehyung and he look at me and smile .He continued to focus on his game .well I sit closer to watch him played. I leaned my head on his shoulder and continued to watch he played . He was a great player .

When he done playing pubg he look at me and I smiled . He give a peck on my forehead. and I replied with a peck on his cheek .

Me: are you thirsty or something . Let me get you some food and water.

When I was about to get up Taehyung pull me back and I ended up sitting on his lab .I stunned for a moment . I look at him with a shocked face while he is laughing .

Tae : I don't need any food or water now . I only need you .

Me: what do you mean by that ?

He pull me closer to him until his face was only inch away from mine .I look at his face and he gave me his boxy smile . His lips got closer with mine until he ended up kissing me .

My eyes got widened up and after he done he hug me like he will never let me go .

(Jungkook POV )

I saw Taehyung was kissing Jiyoung. But there's nothing I can do since she hate me now . I keep looking at them until Taehyung done kissing Jiyoung.

He continued to hug Jiyoung like he will never let her go . I keep on watching them until I heard the door been open up. I look at the door and saw it was Yoonmin since I ask her to come here.

I saw Taehyung and Jiyoung left . Maybe she is going back to the house . I also bring Yoonmin to the house after they left.

(End of Jungkook POV )

( Jiyoung POV )

I walk in the house with Taehyung and went straight upstairs since I already have a lot of stuff in my room . Cause Taehyung help me carried it from downstairs. He sat on the couch in my room . He body full with sweat. He look really hot like that .

Tae:are you done staring at me sweetheart ?

Me :Umm yes maybe . I laughed a little and so do he .

I walk and sit beside him we open up the TV and watch kdrama . After a few minute he ask me for some water. I open up my mini fridge and pick up a bottle of water. After I leave the company Tae and I went for shopping so we bought some thing to fill my fridge .

I give him the water bottle and he drank it really fast.

Me:wow you are really thirsty.

Tae: of course I am . I am thirsty for you .

I'm blushed for a sec. Then i heard the doorbell . Maybe it was Jungkook. I walk downstairs to open the door . And saw him alone . Isn't he with Yoonmin . Hmmm whatever .after that I heard Tae calling me from upstairs.

Jungkook:did you bring Taehyung to our room ?

Me: no not our room anymore . I moved to the guest room from now on you can sleep with Yoonmin in that room .

Jungkook:and you bring Taehyung inside your room ?

Me :yes .

I said and walk upstairs . I open the door and saw that Taehyung already fell asleep . Hmm maybe he is really tired . I look at his face closer and closer . He is really cute when he is sleeping.

Without I'm realising it . My body was really closed to him . Suddenly he hugged me .

Me: errr Tae what are you doing ?

Tae: I'm hugging my girlfriend. So shut up .and just let me hug you .

Me : it's rude to ask me to shut up .