what are you doing ?

We arrive at me and jungkook house . Taehyung put me on the couch in the living room . He turn on the television for me and go to the kitchen to fetch some water and painkiller for me .

After three minutes he appears from the kitchen . "What took you so long ??"i ask him and his  turn to face me .

"I just cannot find where you put your painkiller .finally i found it on the cabinet . "He said and i burst out laughter .I look at him and smile he replied me with the exact same thing .

He look back at me "you said before you would like to see my naughty face right ."he suddenly ask me.

"Yeah what's up with that . "I  answer him while giving a boxy smile .

"Well let me show you now .since there only the two of us here " he leaned closer and closer to me .until I could feel his breath all over my face .I cannot go anyway since he trapped me in the middle of both his hand .

He getting closer and closer .I put my hand on his chest to push him away but I just can't do it .until finally our lips touch .my eyes get widened out . He continue to kiss me but I just froze there .

until finally he stop "why aren't you kissing me back ?"he ask while looking at me weirdly . I thought you say you like me .

"I just to shock .I don't know what to do .It's just come out of nowhere "I said with a nervous voice .

"Well this time enjoy it ."he kissed me back and so do I .I move my hand from his chest to his neck . He also move his hand to my back head . After a few second later we stop .

"Wow "that the only thing that come out from his mouth .

"Yeah wow "I said exactly the same thing .

"I can't believe we just kissed "he said with a shock face .well duh you should kiss me earlier before I married jungkook.

"But we just did "I said to him and he gave me a boxy smile .

"Have you text jungkook ?"he ask while checking on his phone in case someone has called him .

"Of I didn't .ugh I totally forgot ."I said

"That's okay just text him now " he said with a calm face

"There is no need for that "suddenly we  heard a voice from the door .

"Jungkook,!! "Me and taahyung  both screaming .

"Why are you suddenly shock ?"he ask with a fierce face .

"I just send her back cause she had a dizzy head"taehyung start giving excuses .

"Well seems like you are okay now. Since you have the energy to kiss another guy in front of  your husband ."he said again

I'm starting to get scared since his face is already turn to the really mad face .

"Well why do you care so much ? You already have a girlfriend and I'm free to choose who my boyfriend were ."I said with a little brave that has left inside me .

"Fine what ever "he said and go straight upstairs

"I guess I should get going now it's already late "taahyung said after a few minutes .

"Yeah okay .take care hubby "I said to him .

"What "-tae

"What "I said .

"What did you just call me "he ask again

"Oh "I walked close to him and grabbed his shirt I pulled him until his face is really in front of mine .I kissed his cheek and said "I called you hubby "I walked upstairs leaving taahyung alone in the living room .

As soon as I reached upstairs I saw jungkook is in front of the room .He looked at me . "What did you just do ?"he ask

"Just giving his a kiss "I said and move to the bathroom to brush my teeth .I could really sense that he is mad. So what it's not my problem .