Dreaming A Few Things.

~°Aaron's POV°~

I heard Y/n snoring. I looked at her and she was asleep. I slowly carry her and bring her to her room. I lay her down on the bed carefully and tucked her in. For a girl who trains a lot, she's not that heavy. I looked at her and kissed her forehead. I turn off the lights and head out of her room, closing the door.

"I will pick you up, when you're heading down.. "

I heard my phone ring and I pull it out of my pocket and saw Aphmau was calling me. I clicked the answer button and hear Aphmau's voice.

" Thank Irene Aaron! Where are you?. " Aphmau asks.

" I'm at Y/n's house. "I answered walking down to Y/n's living room.

" Wait, what happened? Did Y/n hurt herself?!." Aphmau asked yelling through my phone.

"No. "

" So what actually happened?."Aphmau asked.

"We had a brother and sister moment, okay? I learned a few things from her today. "I said sitting down on the couch.

" And what is that?. "Aphmau asked.

" One, Y/n is an awesome fighter. Two, she's a girl scout. Three, she is the sister I really dreamed of. And four.. "

" And?. "

" She has a past that uncovers all truths. "

~°Melissa's POV°~

Mom, Dad, Zianna and Garte came to the house and is now sitting in the living room. I bring out teas and coffees for the guests and my family.
I place their drinks on the small coffee table and sat down holding my hot cocoa.

" Is she supposed to be here?. "Garte asks.

" Yes. She is one of the smartest people we have along with Rachel. "Dad said holding his coffee.

" I see. "Garte said.

" Anyways, aren't we here to solve a mystery that should have an answer?. "I asked putting my hot cocoa on the table.

"Ah yes. The second Ultima. Am I right?." Garte said.

Dad nods and places folders on the table.

"I've got this. There were witness at that time, so this might help us. "Dad said.

I grabbed on pink folder while Garte held the red folder and Mom and Zianna with the orange folder. I opened the folder and saw information.

Name: Nelly Ishida
Age: 32
Birthplace: Home of The Meif'wa's
Mother:Melanie May Ishida
Father:Neil Ishida
Work: Manager of a Café
Tribe: Meif'wa
Blood type : Type B

Statement:

Said to be sole witness of the Ultima breakout. She was said to be hiding behind a tree while her husband secured their children in a nearby cave. She only saw the said to be Ultima werewolf kill people while fighting off the Guardian Forces. Once she heard a 'bang' she was quickly pulled away by her husband only seeing the Ultima on his last breath.

Report written by:
Adihsi Yllen.

I looked up and then the others did too. They put down their folders and place it back on the table.

"The reports were surely made properly with no hidden lie, what so ever. " Mom said.

" True. These witnesses have all fled the time they saw the Ultima fall. "Zianna said.

" Hmm. Why does that seem so peculiar?. "Garte said.

I put down my folder and took my hot cocoa. Dad looks at me.

" Well someone knows something. "Dad said which made everyone look at me.

I put down my cocoa and giggled." I don't think I do know anything. "I said smiling.

" Melissa, this is no time for games. "Dad said.

" Dad~. "I whined.

I took the folder in my hand and showed them the one who made the report.

" Yes. They do have mysterious names because they are our agents who have to disguise themselves to not get ruined. "Garte pointed out.

I groaned in exhaust.

" Zianna. Do you have your pocket foundation with a mirror?. "I asked.

Zianna digs into her hand bag and pulls out the pocket foundation.

" Unfortunately, I do have it!"Zianna hands me the pocket foundation.

I take it and open it. The mirror was clean and could be seen by any distance. I lift the folder and point at the reporter's name.

"You see this. You may think it's just a cover name but for me it's not just that. "I said.

I raised the foundation's mirror and closed it in on the reporter's name. Their eyes widened.

" This is a Fake report!. "

~°Aphmau's POV°~

" Don't worry Aphmau~Senpai. Aaron~kun is just connecting with his long lost twin! You have to be happy for that. "Kawaii~Chan said handing me cupcakes.

I grab the cupcake and watched TV.

" You have to chill Aph. Aaron also needs to get along with his hidden sister. You have to understand that. "Katelyn said sitting down with me.

I sighed." I know...but I still don't trust his sister. Seeing that she was hidden away and then arrives today, is a weird thing. " I said.

" Kawaii~chan understands Aphmau~senpai. Kawaii~Chan has been there too but if Aphmau~Senpai gets to ahead of herself, Aphmau~Senpai might lose the greatest thing Aphmau~Senpai has and that's Aaron. "Kawaii~Chan said sitting beside me.

" True.. "