A Moment

~°Third Person POV°~

Y/n and the others ran as quick as they could. Roman led them to a small cellar door and they quickly exit the base. They were now in front of a lake. Y/n took a deep breath. All that was left of them was Katelyn, Aphmau, Kim, Garroth, Laurence, Roman and herself.

"We have got to  hide somewhere. Everyone's going to die at this take! ."Katelyn said shaking Y/n.

Y/n pushed Katelyn away and looked down.

"I know a place where we can stay. " Y/n said to Katelyn in a calm manner.

Katelyn looked at Y/n. Everyone was all ears.

" You can't possibly say.. "Roman tried to say something and Y/n looked at him.

" It's the only place where we can be safe. "Y/n said and started to walk away from them.

" What's with her?. "Laurence whispered to Garroth.

Garroth looked at Y/n walking away from them with Roman behind her, following.

" She lost her brother and one of her best friends at the same day. What do you think she might be feeling, huh? You think she's happy?"Garroth said as they followed Y/n

" She's just shook. "

Timeskip...

~°Y/n's POV°~

I lead them through the woods and into a shattered town. Everything was in ruins. Memories started flooding back.

" Roman look! A gate!. "I said as I ran inside and saw a destroyed town.

"Y/n wait!."

I looked at everything with amazement. This was some place from the olden times isn't it?

" Old Phoenix Drop... "Roman murmured.

Roman held my hand." I'm not letting you run into the village that is ragged and destroyed. "Roman said and I nodded.

We explored the whole area. The house on the Hill and the guard tower. Suddenly, I heard light sobs.

" What's that sound?. "I asked and slipped out of Roman's grip.

" Y/n! Ugh!. " Roman said in frustration.

I ran to where I heard the light sobs. Roman was behind me, yelling for me. I then stopped in my tracks. I saw a little kid crying and placing flowers on the statue. I slowly approached the kid.

" Hey.. Uhm.. Are you okay?. "I asked, slowly approaching the kid.

He looked up at me. I backed up a little. His eyes were puffy red and his face was tear and blood stained.

" Y/n!. "Roman yelled behind me.

I slowly approached the kid and opened my hand for him to take it. The kid looked at me.