Kid

~°Roman's POV°~

I held my head while sitting on a chair. I held it tight as I tried to stop tears from falling.

Flashback..

"Dad..."I heard a little girl's voice.

I walk to a small room and saw a little girl on the side of the room. I walk to her and sat beside her.

"Hey kiddo? Are you okay?. "I asked.

She wiped her face." When will dad return?. "she asked while looking at me and wiping her tears.

My eyes widened. I gave her a small soft.

" Soon..I promise... "

Flashback ends..

I held my hair, looking down. Tears fell on my shades. I put my head down and started to cry on the keyboard.

" Man, You're a wreck. "Jason said.

I heard a slap." Rude. "Andy said.

" You shouldn't have broken her promise, Roman.. "Kestin said.

" This is all my fault... We lost her and this is it... Our ends are coming.. "I said.

" This is just the beginning of our lives, Roman. Her power and your fault is still the start of everything. "Kestin said.

I quickly stood up. They back away except for Kestin.

" You should've kept the secret and this wouldn't happen. "Kestin said calmly.

" You don't know what it's like to be in my position, Kestin. Best of this, is to keep you all out of this. "I said coldly.

" Don't act like you're guilty. You decided to tell her parents and now she's gone because of your insolence."Kestin said crossing his armz.

"Its was for her to be safe. I did what was best for her. "I said.

" By telling her parents without her consent?. "Kestin said.

I looked down.

" Get out. "I said.

" What? I'm not done---. "

" I said GET OUT!. "I yelled at them.

They all nodded and went out. I huffed and sat down. I prevented my tears from falling and started doing a major search for Y/n...

" I hope you're alright kiddo.."

~°Derek's POV°~

"This is all my fault... I should've been more calm... "I murmured to myself.

The room was dark and there was only one light. My nightstand light. I grabbed a picture which was beside me.

I looked at it.

Our first picture....