Every Possibility

~Your POV~

After we finished our musketeer encouragement thingy, we decided to make camp.

"Can someone explain to me where we are?"Dante said looking around.

I smiled and looked down.

"We're a bit far from Phoenix Drop." I said sitting down under a tree.

"How do you know that?"Zane asked.

"I've been here before. Roman and I used to come here whenever we felt cooped up in the lodge." I said looking at my palms.

Aaron came and sat beside me. He played with my hair and I sighed.

"You miss him don't you?" He asked.

"Well yeah...Obviously." I said looking at everyone making camp but us.

"I know how you feel." He said giving me a side hug.

I looked down and clenched my palms into fists. He held my shoulders making me look at him. He looks me straight in the eyes and I try to look away. I moved his arms away from me and sniffled.

"Hey. Everything's gonna be alright sis." Aaron said calmly.

"I know it will."I said wiping the tear that escaped from my eyes.

He stood up and I looked at him. He gave me a comforting smile. I smiled back.

"I'll prepare the tent for us alright? If you're feeling better, help out okay?"Aaron said before leaving me alone to my thoughts.

I sighed. How is he like that? How is he so---brotherly? I unhooked the necklace from my neck and saw three crystals. I saw the two crystals sticking to one another while the third one wasn't sticking. I raised the crystals right in front of my face to look at it clearly. The third crystal was glowing when it hit a bit of sunlight. I stood up and placed the third crystal unto the sunlight. It suddenly glowed brightly. White sparkles were suddenly surrounding me.

"Y/n!" I heard Garroth's voice before I was in a white room.

"Elissa! Derek! Rachel! Meli! We need to get out of here as soon as possible!"A familiar panicked voice said.

I turned around and saw a mirror. I walked towards it and saw a younger version of my mom, dad and grandfather. I also saw twins with blonde hair and brown and blue eyes. I saw how they quickly ran towards grandfather.

"Derek, take the girls to the underground base. Quick."Grandfather commanded.

"What will you do father?"My father asked.

"I'll keep them at bay. As long as you all are safe it'll be worth it."Grandfather said looking down.

"No! Let us help you."The girl's yelled.

"There's no time and you're al---"

"Grandpa!" I yelled.

He was on the ground. He held his shoulder and groaned in pain.

"What is this!?" I yelled as I felt tears fall down on my cheeks.

"Dad!"yelled my father.

They all ran towards him and helped carry him up. I examined the scene and saw that there was a glowing green eyed person in a Guardian force uniform.

"Ahh! Who's that!?"The twin sister with blue eyes panicked.

"He's controlled."Dad said with widened eyes.