Consider Me As A Friend

~°Your POV°~

I wake up to the gleaming light of the sun. I slowly sit up on my bed and yawned. A few seconds later, I smell the sensation of Pancakes. I then get up from my bed and quickly head down. I slowly stepped into the kitchen and saw a plate of pancakes topped with whip cream and berries. I look at it in awe. I made my way to a chair and sat down. I then see a sticky note. I picked it up and it said..

Hey sis! So you might have sniffed out the pancakes, and eventually found them on the table. Those were made especially for you. Anyways, I'm heading to Kawaii~Chan's. Aphmau needs me so yeah.

See you in a bit.

-Aaron

I smiled and put the note down. I then devoured the pancakes. A few moments later, The pancakes were gone. So I placed the plate in the sink. I then do my normal morning routine.

A few hours later..

I was watching TV and eating some chips. Suddenly, the chips disappeared. I searched for it on the couch and it was gone!

Then, the bag of chips were I front of me. I grabbed it and hugged it. My mind ticked and I looked up. There, I found Aphmau and Aaron.

"Hey sis. "Aaron said waving at me.

I slowly regain my composure and fix my hair.

" Umm. When and how did you get in here?. "I asked.

Aaron showed his house key and I sighed.

" Oh. "

" Plus, the TV was loud enough for you to not hear us. "Aphmau said smiling at me.

" Oh. "

I looked passed them and saw Roman quietly taking ingredients for sandwiches.i then silently giggle. I smiled.

" Okay. Why are you guys here?. "I asked politely.

" Aph here has a gift of friendship for you. Since she had doubts about you and I. "Aaron said pushing Aphmau infront of him and facing me.

Aphmau silently mumbles and sticks her tongue out st Aaron then smiles at me.

" Kawaii~chan and I made cookies for you. "Aphmau said giving me the cookies.

I smiled at her and took the cookies. I then raise my eyebrow on her and sheher face turned from angry to slightly shocked.

" So you're not questioning my ties with Aaron?. "I asked putting the cookies down on the couch.

Aaron then nudges her and she looks at me. She sighs.

" I get that you're his identical twin but what I don't get is, why you left us at middle school!. "Aphmau whined.

Aaron and I laughed. I looked at her and she was just the same Aphmau.

" You see Aphmau, I left because I had things to do. Far more important things that Aaron, himself, might survive. "I said.