Paranoid XX And XY

~°Your POV°~

"Urgh..." I groaned out as I lift myself up from the ground.

Honestly, I fell on my face which it hurts really bad. Also, I don't really know what happened.

"Y/n..." I heard a voice call out to me.

I turned around and saw a small temple where little princesses play. I then saw three little kids. I smiled at them. I began to hear their laughter. I got a clear look at who the kids were. There were two older boys and a small girl. She was smiling so much while holding her necklace. I recognized the necklace she was holding.

"Big bro... Do you think they'll accept me?" the little girl asked.

You'll be fine sis. I've seen our people and they are fine to me. They will respect you." the boy with black eyes said.

"But bro~."I whined.

" I can't do this without you two.. This is the first time I'll ever face the crowd and see the people around us. "the little girl said looking at him.

He puts a hand on the little girl's shoulder and smiles at her.

" You'll be fine sis. I believe in you. "He said.

The little sighed." What will they say?. "she asked.

" They will probably say something you're cute like mom always said." the other brother said.

They began to laugh. I smiled st how cute they were.  Then it hit me...

" You'll be fine Y/N. I've seen your siblings and they are fine to me. They will respect you." Roman said.

"But Roman~."I whined.

" I can't do this without you and Grandpa.. This is the first time I'll ever leave this lodge and live out in the open. "I said looking at him.

He puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles at me.

" You'll be fine kiddo. I believe in you. "He said.

I sighed." What will they say?. "I asked.

" They will probably say something professional, like your dad is. "Roman said and we both laugh.

I looked at them as they began to disappear.

" What in Irene's name?! "I panicked.

" Maybe it's just coincidental right? "I said to myself.

I then hear fits of laughter. I turned around and saw Aaron, Melissa, Mom and Dad.

" She really is a funny girl isn't she? " Mom said.

" Mommy! "I saw a little girl running towards them.

" Awww... "They all said.

I backed up.

" Y/n. Come here and say hi to your little sister. You have been distancing yourself from her. "Mom said looking at me.