New Places

~°Melissa's POV°~

Y/n is snoring next to me. She was so cute that I took lots of pictures of her asleep. I heard a "psst" and I looked behind me and saw Aaron with his eyebrows up.

"Stop taking pictures of Y/n. She deserves her rest you know. "Aaron said holding a phone.

I smirked and crossed my arms," Look who's taking pictures of her girlfriend asleep. "I said teasing him.

" But she's different!. "Aaron protested.

" But she's still a girl, Aaron." I said smirking at him.

"Will you two shut up? My brother and I are taking a rest."Zane said beside me.

I looked at him and giggled.

"Brotherly love. "I said looking at Y/n.

" And what's that supposed to mean?!. "He yelled.

Everyone shushes him. Zane grumbled while crossing his arms. I giggled lightly and he rolled his eyes.

" Girls. "

" Boys. "I giggled.

" Okay people, we are now above Starlight Wonderland. In a few minutes, you'll be enjoying the sweet taste of Vacation. "

I slowly shook Y/n and she woke up.

~°Your POV°~

I rubbed my eyes and looked at a smiling Melissa.

" We're Here." Melissa whispered.

My eyes widened and I looked through the window to see Waterparks, beaches and lots of fun stuff to do! I heard Melissa giggled and I looked at her.

"We're about to land, so better be hyper about stepping on this wonderland."Melissa said.

I smirked and put my hands on my hips. "Was that a pun?."

Melissa giggled. "Yes indeed. Starlight." Melissa nodded and laughed.

We both laughed.

"We have successfully landed. Welcome to Starlight Wonderland folks!
Have fun and enjoy your stay!. "

Melissa grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the airplane. A quick breeze hit me. I then see the shining sun and the palm trees. I stared in awe.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder and I hear a light chuckle.

" Looks like someone's excited. "

I turn my face to him and smack him.

" What was that for?!. "Aaron yelled.

" Nothing. "I giggled.

Melissa swings her arm on my neck and ruffles my hair.

" Looks like someone had the minds. " Melissa laughed.

I laughed too. It was great to laugh again...