What'd You Expect?

~°Roman's POV°~

I've been walking through this storm for a few hours and still no sign of Y/n. I eventually decked out in a cave. I laid my backpack down and looked around. My eyes widened. I crouch down and picked up a burnt up stick. I tapped it and felt it was still warm.

She was here...

I snatched from my bag cotton and small twigs that I picked up on my way here. I piled it up and lit it with the flint and steel that I found near a frozen river.

It lit up. The light was now brightening the cave and I saw a bed made out of hay. A freshly bit apple. This was a sign that she was here. I sighed. I sat down and tried to warm myself with the fire I had burning.

Suddenly, a great big howl was heard. I looked at the entrance of the cave and heard another howl. I quickly stood up and stood at the entrance. The howl seemed so Familiar. Suddenly, a figure runs in a speed of 0. 0001 seconds. I quickly took my fighting stance and headed out the cave.

"I'm not gonna deal with someone stalking me."I said aloud.

The figure passed by me two times in a row. Another howl was heard but it was nearer. Suddenly, I saw a purple eyed creature, a few meters in front of me in this snow storm. It became closer and I held onto my fighting stance. Suddenly, the creature turned Into a human. The human jumped on me, making me fall back to the cave. I landed on my butt and hit my head not too hard on a rock. I opened my eyes and saw a girl laying on me. She was shivering. Heck. She was cold as ice. I sat up and laid her in my arms. My eyes widened.

Y/N..

I quickly carry her to the bed made of hay. Her hair was red as blood. Her complexion started turning from back to her normal skin. She was breathing heavily. I grabbed my bag and dug in and saw a blanket. I covered it over her. I grabbed from my bag a thermos and an ice pack. It was dumb but it would work. I opened the thermos and poured the warm  water in the ice pack and closed it after. I then laid it on Y/n's forehead and sat by her side.

I played with her hair while she was still unconscious. I sighed.

"Please be okay... "

~°Aaron's POV°~

I fell asleep as soon as I laid on my bed and was engulfed with the darkness.

" Aaron?. "A female voice said.

The darkness now had light and I was in front of an Angel. She was smiling at me and she held my cheek in her hand.

" Aaron, my dear one.. "She said as she removed her hand from my cheek.

" Irene the Matron.. "I said bowing a little to her and then stood up properly.

She gave me a smile.

" Do you know how your sister is now?. "She asked.

I looked down." No.. "I said.

She sighed which worried me so much.

" Is something wrong?. "I asked.

She looked at me with saddened eyes. Then, I saw a black aura to my side. I turned to my side and saw Y/n. She was chained up and was looking down. I looked at Irene and she nodded. I walked to her but was stopped with a black and purple circle barrier.