Development of Answers

~° 3rd POV°~

The air was blowing and the sky was gloomy. It was getting darker by the second. A thud was heard behind you in which it made you turn around. You saw how everyone was ready. The clanks of metal Armour were heard as some of them held swords and some held guns. You smiled. You then cleared your throat. They all smiled and formed a line. Thunder was heard and was getting louder. The seas were getting rough as you know it but we still stood up firm and resilient.

"Thank you guys for being here....for being by my side... This mission were going through is heavily dangerous and you might lose your li---. "

" Y/n, It's okay. We insisted we'd come to help you through this and we're not backing down on our word. " Katelyn said doing hand figures.

" She's right. We're not letting you do this alone. We're all here for you and we'll fight this fight together. "Laurence said stepping forward.

" Thank you so much... "You said with tears threatening to fall.

" Aye! They are all right Captain! We're going to fight this together and we'll fall divided. "Garroth yelled from the steering area of the small Guardian forces boat.

You all giggled and laughed. That was then, the boat turned sideways causing you all to fall on the ground, holding what could be held. The seas were getting rougher and hard to control. Laurence stood up wobbling and running towards the captain's deck to check on Garroth.

"Ahh!. "Aphmau yelled and you saw water coming in the boat as it washed her.

You slowly made your way to her while wobbling. You her her arm tight reassuring her that things would be okay.

" Rock!. "Katelyn yelled and you looked at her.

You saw she was pointing at something. That was then you knew that you were going to crash.

" Hold on tight and don't let go!. "You practically screamed.

Katelyn and Aphmau quickly held on to you. You quickly whispered a spell to yourself and felt the boat crashing. Your eyes opened and you saw creatures as you fell into the water with the girls by your side. You didn't know what happened next because you hit your head on a rock.

~°Derek's POV°~

"

My daughter is out there with four immature kids?! Why didn't you stop them Roman?!. "I yelled.

Roman stood there quiet and still. I was basically walking back anf fourth with stress and those kids out there!

" I'm sorry... "Roman said.

I turned at Roman with anger and saw he was looking down.

" Your father ordered me to follow her every request despite you being there when she returns home to Mystreet. Every request must be done."Roman said.

I raised my eyebrow in anger as heat filled my body.

"My father is dead! You know very well that you are not allowed to overrule me and Rachel! Your mission was to PROTECT my daughter! "I yelled.

" This was the final request your father made! And I promised I would not break any of his promises!. " Roman raised his voice.