Remember Me

~°Aaron's POV°~

Everyday was still the same. Y/n couldn't remember my friends. Not even our FAMILY. Not even me. We told her some names but she wouldn't give a reaction especially to Ein's name or even Michael's name. She just wasn't the same. Oh, Travis and Aphmau is returning today, so we decided to gather around at our house since the Guardian forces were going to bring them.

"Hey Aaron! Hey Y/n! How are you guys feeling?" Kim asked.

"The same as always." I replied.

"Good."Y/n sighed.

Kim gave me a worried face.

" She still doesn't remember anything does she? "Kim asked.

" It's obvious enough, Kim. "Katelyn said.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. "Kim said.

" For a girl like her, she seems to be doing better . "Zane said.

" Yeah.. "Garroth said.

Suddenly, the sounds of a helicopter was heard. The guys went out to the back as Y/n and I followed. We saw Toby in a casual wear as Aphmau and Travis went down the helicopter.

" Aaron! "Aphmau yelled.

" Travis! "Katelyn yelled as she ran towards him.

" Hey Katelyn.. " Travis said.

She quickly ran towards me and hugged me tight. Once she lets go, her eyes landed on Y/n.

" Y/n... Your hair.."Aphmau walked towards her.

Y/n's head moved to look at Aphmau. Aphmau gasped.

" Your eyes.. "Aphmau said softly.

" I'm fine but... Who are you? "Y/n asked.

" Huh? What's going on?" Travis asked.

" Aphmau, Travis, this leaves me to explain." Toby said.

" To explain what? "Travis asked.

Toby sighed," Y/n has major memory loss. Her eyes are not really confirmed if they are permanent but as you can see it seems permanent enough. I wasn't really sure how to tell you this until you saw it yourself.. "Toby said.

" Don't you remember when we used to play in kindergarten? We used to throw all the popsicle sticks at the people who thought we were weird. We'd get scolded after that. We used to be so happy as friends. " Aphmau explained.

I looked away. I knew where this was going... I placed both of my hands on Aphmau's shoulder and she looked at me.

" I'm sorry... I can't.. "Y/n said looking down.

Everyone was in silence.

"Well! Let's get inside shall we? We've been on a long flight. So Aaron, do you have any drinks?" Toby asked.

"Oh yeah I do! C'mon Y/n let's get you inside." I said as I helped Y/n inside.

Soon, everyone was inside. I was bsuy making more juice since Travis drank a lot. They seems to be catching up which was great. I saw Y/n talking to Garroth and Travis and she seemed so comfortable with them. She was smiling too. It was nice.